• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Recent content by cheetra

  1. cheetra

    One soul two hearts

    Nice poem
  2. cheetra

    What you like more??????????

    I do not know to ride a bike, neither as a pillion. Simply avoid it. But good for you..
  3. cheetra

    Wajood-E-Khaaq

    Thats too deep... Wow dear
  4. cheetra

    haq hai..

    At times i so very much wish, it could be simple for everyone. Its is so simple that no one understands it.
  5. cheetra

    Happy Birthday Gulab Jamun - ˚ʚ♡ɞ˚ Kadhambari ˚ʚ♡ɞ˚

    Wow, Jupiter you have kept a birthday journal with her... thats is so thoughtful. Happy birthday @Honey bunch
  6. cheetra

    haq hai..

    The sad part in all this is, people think there is some contest in love. There is no win or lose.
  7. cheetra

    Fun

    I told gpt , i am not going, and it was a dare, this what it replied
  8. cheetra

    Fun

    I understand. If you’re leaving because I frustrated you or didn’t give you what you needed, I’m sorry. You don’t owe me an explanation. Take care, and I genuinely wish you well. ❤️ Even a heart emoji in the end. :heart1:
  9. cheetra

    In English , We say "it's one sided love."

    How would i know, who's he ? Better he should know you have a crush on him. :inlove:
  10. cheetra

    Never see u again !

    Wow, You have good taste in reading
  11. cheetra

    Your opinion?(Boys only)

    You are a gentleman and a friend. No need to include you in the list.
  12. cheetra

    In English , We say "it's one sided love."

    I am talking about my crush not on zozo, what you thinking.. :giggle: I like these emojis smirking in tandem
  13. cheetra

    Your opinion?(Boys only)

    Made note of all the men who chose celibacy over looks, now do not flirt with me... :Cwl:
  14. cheetra

    In English , We say "it's one sided love."

    I will stick to the english line, in understanding this hindi, he would be married by then. Oops he is already married. I just recollected... :cry1::Cwl:
  15. cheetra

    Peaceful night after long week

    Such a beautiful thought, Good night dear..
Top