Pretty sure you'd know her very well if you looked in a mirror
R u sure

Pretty sure you'd know her very well if you looked in a mirror

Yes I'mR u sure![]()
Haha good luck with the investigation But honestly? If you look in a mirror, you might just find your prime suspect![]()


Haha innocent until proven guiltyNo harem here I promise Friends are friends but Miss September is a title reserved strictly for one specific dark romance writer Nice try deflecting though
![]()

I'm not HoneySeriously
Don't divert the topic huh![]()
Fine ...truce
But I need the name of miss September to completely calm down![]()

Yes honeyDark romance![]()
Alright truce accepted! Her name starts with A to Z and rhymes with the person currently making me smile behind this screen Naylana Happy now?![]()

It's already 2 words HoneyDon’t drag all the alphabets hereJust say 2 or 3 letters; that’s enough to guess her name so easily
![]()
September started as normal for me like each month each day regular life and the loneliness which I am carrying from so long but I never expected september gonna gimme a delightful present like her , I never thought I am gonna find a friend like this here well September had other plans I just wish each September of every year I hope i gonna spend with her and enjoying little moments with her (She is just a nice friend, A special one )
️

Her nick has a backstory. That’s all I’m saying for nowAh haan, can you tell her nick![]()
I already tell thatTell me those now![]()
Its Sarah's notebook so its her.Hey genuinely no games here I wouldn't sit here teasing you if there was someone else It's you because talking to you became the highlight of my September Don't sell yourself short you made an impact.
Wait Sarah? So she was the one behind it the entire time Did you find something written in there that gave it away or did her name literally pop up on the page?Its Sarah's notebook so its her.
.
Now i got it. But he is not telling us. Now full investigation mode on him.Zoom in and look at the image dear![]()

Its written clearlyWait Sarah? So she was the one behind it the entire time Did you find something written in there that gave it away or did her name literally pop up on the page?
Busted in plain ink You really can't leave evidence lying around like that What exactly did she write in there? Spill the tea!Its written clearly
Its your post, you uploadedBusted in plain ink You really can't leave evidence lying around like that What exactly did she write in there? Spill the tea!