• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Little Did i Know!!

Adingu!!!! Vanthu rendu per wall layum eyjavathu pannirven olunga vanthu review podunga.. Blue sattai illa na paravala oru yellow avathu potutu vanga da
Oru yellow va yellow ila yellooveeee :giggle: semma busy day da,athan da reply panna mudiyala,Nanga relax aakidu review ota varom @Jomac ok thana baby!!

That's my kinda genre... Yeah but I will take your suggestions and write in others too!!!
Ya I can understand your genre…but love va suthi neraiya emotions build pannalam…like Friendship… betrayal by a frnd , support from a frnd…intha maari innum 2 or 3 characters sa include panna automatic ka other emotions will flow into the story:):)

Ya I can understand your genre…but love va suthi neraiya emotions build pannalam…like Friendship… betrayal by a frnd , support from a frnd…intha maari innum 2 or 3 characters sa include panna automatic ka other emotions will flow into the story:):)
Sure !!! :heart1:

Surprise!!

life will always gives you surprises!! You cannot predict the things that happened or happening or going to happen in future!!

Little surprises takes you away!! Likewise Jeni also was taken away by the surprise that Akash visited her Mom's. Her Mom Didn't like Akash from the start !!

He once had a quarrel with her Mom for taking her outside to the place which she didn't like. It seems like Akash was taking away her daughter from her! When Akash came into Jeni's life the secrets sharing between her Mom and Jeni got reduced! She hated Akash extremely because of that!!

Akash visited Jeni's Home when he was visiting his own house as well!!
He wanted to confess his love for jeni to her Mom and then to Jeni!

He wanted his mom to accept him as he is going to accept jeni for his lifetime. He explained how he was before and how he was after Meeting Jeni to her Mom.. She was obviously taken away by surprise! . She didn't expect them to be together nor want them to be! But after Akash Coming all the way to her and explaining how much Jeni meant to him made her heart melt a little bit!

After meeting his Mom!! He went straight to the college. Asked Jeni that I want to tell you something..

(You remember the first scene where Jeni would run over the stairs and there the proposal would happen?)

We are in that scene where Akash Happily proposed to Jeni even without telling "I love you " and they had their first Kiss!!

Jeni was so happy on hearing this from her Mom!

Mom : Jeni!! Akash is meant for you! Go for it! I just wanted to see how you both are doing that's it..

Immediately Jeni called Akash and said she wanted to meet him. He came running over to the place where they were!!

Jeni hugged him tightly and eyes started to waver!! "Will you be with me until the end "
Akash kissed her forehead and said " I will " Giving a smile towards her Mom ..

The word "Love you " does hit the heart but the love from eyes can melt your heart and make you fall for it!! Jeni fell for that love!

Little did they know that they are going to hit that stage when they started their friendship!!

You are mine! Is an emotion and proving that emotionally needs some strength and they did it
Great one :clapping:

Here are few users whome i like to read,now adding one more name.

Keep writing Dear @Jeni_