• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Attention Needed - Special Event - hunt game + design - for 12th Anniversary of ZoZo -

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Folks....
And Hello Dear Organisers...

Hope all are doing well,

I would like to suggest you something(after that it's up to you only implement or not)

First of all before start any game organisers should post all of the rules for all the circumstances

Second Organisers should announce the Prize for winner before the game(after winning you will get this)

Third All the players must follow the rules

Thanks & regards
Sssingh

Hello Folks....

Hope all are doing well,

I would like to suggest you something(after that it's up to you only implement or not)

First of all before start any game organisers should post all of the rules for all the circumstances

Second Organisers should announce the Prize for winner before the game(after winning you will get this)

Thanks & regards
Sssingh
Well when u will create any game u will update as u wish .

This is simple hunt game and we update before game start with time gap dont worry . Rules not complicated anyway

2nd .

we update rules and people anyway will ask some qestion so better to do it in before game start to answer on qestions at once.

Well when u will create any game u will update as u wish .

This is simple hunt game and we update before game start with time gap dont worry . Rules not complicated anyway
If rules are not complicated then what's bothering you to post?
That's fine i got first answer

For second what's your answer?

Hello Folks....

Hope all are doing well,

Thanks & regards
Sssingh
Bro don't mind pls .... Sometimes you looks like Bhide Master of Show "TMKOC" always talking about rules:Cwl:

If rules are not complicated then what's you bothering to post?
That's fine i got first answer

For second what's your answer?
Why u comment on rules why u bothered you don't wrote ur name to play so what's the issue ?

Why u comment on rules why bothering u u don't wrote ur name to play so what's the issue ?
Without knowing what's will i get after winning how can i enroll my name?

For now i don't want play blind games.

why u bothered
I feel that players should know what will they get after winning that's why I'm bothered.

:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Winning??
are we in some FIFA WORLD CUP ?
I will pack DHL box with ZOZO thropy ? And send to Ssingh house

be patient and you will know everything
Sad that you play only for winning something we doing this for fun also .
Yes please If you can send it to sssingh house (if you have address)

Yeah i play for win only with the fun i don't need to explain myself to everyone, who played with me they knows how to win and how to have fun.

If you can send it sssingh house (if you have address)

Yeah i play for win only with the fun i don't need to explain myself to everyone, who played with me they knows how to win and how to have fun.
Anyways u ddnt get me . Take care

Regards
Jupi Jupiter

1. Seriously? We posting the rules everytime before the game it self to make it clear to players ! N as mentioned this is hunt game users have some idea about game as previously we completed treasure hunt game even though we will post the rules again when we explain the game to them !

2. Prizes we take some time to decide the prize as we can't go as simple as u think we need to have word with Hades n Zeus to decide the prize so it's not simple n easy to announce first

3. All are equal we impose rules equally ..

We making games to make users unite and have fun not to go through serious fights and disturbances

1. Seriously? We posting the rules everytime before the game it self to make it clear to players ! N as mentioned this is hunt game users have some idea about game as previously we completed treasure hunt game even though we will post the rules again when we explain the game to them !

2. Prizes we take some time to decide the prize as we can't go as simple as u think we need to have word with Hades n Zeus to decide the prize so it's not simple n easy to announce first

We making games to make users unite and have fun not to go through serious fights and disturbances
Exacly

Sry.. I disagree with ur first point. U say that u post all the rules before the game starts. R u sure that every participant can be present on time? Some might be busy or have network issues, so they couldn't make it on time. So they won't be able to see the rules. They won't be able to scroll the wall and see the rules. And definitely they'll ask for rules again. U have to repeat it. It'll take more time and it'll be a mess during the game. Instead of that, if u post the rules in forum in that particular thread, it'll stay here forever. It'll be easy for both organisers and participants. U don't have to post the rules as soon as u announce the game. At least u can post it an hour before the game starts.

Sry.. I disagree with ur first point. U say that u post all the rules before the game starts. R u sure that every participant can be present on time? Some might be busy or have network issues, so they couldn't make it on time. So they won't be able to see the rules. They won't be able to scroll the wall and see the rules. And definitely they'll ask for rules again. U have to repeat it. It'll take more time and it'll be a mess during the game. Instead of that, if u post the rules in forum in that particular thread, it'll stay here forever. It'll be easy for both organisers and participants. U don't have to post the rules as soon as u announce the game. At least u can post it an hour before the game starts.
@Nilaani come on ... you know well how people ask even we post rules before 3 days game .

Its not zpl we don't play on chat is simple hunt on FORUM people dont need scroll anything and if everyone fallow my comments and insted of telling what we have to do just listen then will be good

I said I update shortly everything

Status
Not open for further replies.