• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Recent content by ElaRa

  1. ElaRa

    *dumbest people reply my fucking dumb posts

    *dumbest people reply my fucking dumb posts
  2. ElaRa

    Dumb fuckers celebrate dumbest fuckers.

    Dumb fuckers celebrate dumbest fuckers.
  3. ElaRa

    Happy birthday Mahe

    :Dull:u celebrate bday for a week?
  4. ElaRa

    Happy birthday Mahe

    Happy b'day dear ❤️ @Mahe
  5. ElaRa

    Report About Abusive Users Using Multiple IDs

    Admins can lurk so better report n it will be dealt.
  6. ElaRa

    Report About Abusive Users Using Multiple IDs

    Atleast one of us be there in any of the room out there. U can bang the dm from staff list, not just your 'room mod's. That too is not needed, all you need is to report it along with the message and it will be dealt. As said, if they are changing ips, they keep popping up just to make themselves...
  7. ElaRa

    Welcome to ZoZo High School

    :Dull: Im fucking surprised why I get notifications in forum when I ain't posted anything, and ends up seeing such threads where I'm dragged deliberately. Well, my typos, my english, someone laughing from the corner. And well You are innocent? If you are innocent I'm asexual.
  8. ElaRa

    Dating Tree 2.0

    Classified? Huh
  9. ElaRa

    Dating Tree 2.0

    Only Hades Aphro n Zeus to be added in the list. I fucking don't know if I was there when they made ZoZo. And what's with me n lucknow lol. The only thing I found sensible in it is about Ittachi.
  10. ElaRa

    Kicked out of the room

    You think we are at your call to reply every single fucking time? I'm not here to lecture you or babysit your issues if any. Go back, read your previous threads, figure it yourself or fetch the dm, go to the convos you made with me, read the replies that I spend fucking my hours in vain. And...
  11. ElaRa

    Complaint fo my banned account

    Mention your chat id before putting up a complaint, and which chat side you were using.
  12. ElaRa

    Just a small little suggestion for the chat rooms.

    Thread 'Badges' https://www.chatzozo.com/forum/threads/badges.32038/ All u need is a badge, whatever it may be, offers you the option to post gifs.
  13. ElaRa

    @Maraa :mad:

    @Maraa :mad:
  14. ElaRa

    cake yengeda thirittu moonji uruttu :mad: Happy 56th birthday :think: [ATTACH]

    cake yengeda thirittu moonji uruttu :mad: Happy 56th birthday :think:
  15. ElaRa

    *aunting* - when someone lives in 2026 n yet not exactly that he/she is a part of our world. The...

    *aunting* - when someone lives in 2026 n yet not exactly that he/she is a part of our world. The old school goes to some 1890s' n wants aunting a legal thing. Wait What's this aunting then? 'CONFUSED'
Top