• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

cheetra's latest activity

  • cheetra
    cheetra reacted to DRAGON LORD's post in the thread Ant with Like Like.
    Yaa you got it correct
  • cheetra
    cheetra reacted to DRAGON LORD's post in the thread I am too busy with Haha Haha.
    Your case is bit different its ok
  • cheetra
    Different facets of nature yet it is one nature.
  • cheetra
    जुनून है, खतरा भी है, ऊर्जा है समृद्धी भी है लाल रंग मे ऐसे पवित्र रंग से शुरू होती है मनमोहक रंगों की कहानी उत्साहित नारंगी मुख ले...
  • cheetra
    cheetra replied to the thread On Feeling myself.
    Stop numbing your senses. You are a being capable of feeling. P.S. in the first read, it sounded creepy. "Feel myself" has...
  • cheetra
    cheetra reacted to deepx7340's post in the thread On Feeling myself with Like Like.
    I need to be able to feel myself to be able to feel anything at all.
  • cheetra
    cheetra replied to the thread Phir ye hua.
    Ha ha ha.... good you placed order in advance.... 5 star rating for delivery timing :rofl1:
  • cheetra
    cheetra reacted to Dhvani's post in the thread Phir ye hua with Haha Haha.
  • cheetra
    cheetra reacted to AARADHYAA❤️'s post in the thread Ant with Haha Haha.
    Hundred things to observe? Okay I need a full day for this ..m
  • cheetra
    cheetra replied to the thread Ant.
    Continue living your life well by doing the right thing, as life is happening every moment.
  • cheetra
    cheetra reacted to DRAGON LORD's post in the thread Ant with Like Like.
    Though you seem To be too small The lesson from you are Beautiful There are many but some Are beautiful they never Stop doing their...
  • cheetra
    cheetra replied to the thread I am too busy.
    But i am actually busy. :tired: and tired too..
  • cheetra
    cheetra reacted to PRETTYCUTIE's post in the thread I am too busy with Like Like.
    Sometimes “I’m busy” isn’t about time— it’s about priority. Because when someone truly wants to stay, they find a moment, even in the...
  • cheetra
    cheetra reacted to AARADHYAA❤️'s post in the thread I am too busy with Like Like.
    Sometimes I am too busy is just a polite way of saying Don’t wait for me.
  • cheetra
    cheetra reacted to DRAGON LORD's post in the thread I am too busy with Like Like.
    When someone say to thee I am too busy Just remember its not That they are busy Actully its just a warning They don't have time To...
Top