When someone say to thee
I am too busy
Just remember its not
That they are busy
Actully its just a warning
They don't have time
To waste for you
Sometimes we may understand
Those word and may try to
Be part
Sometimes we will agian
And again try to call
The same person but the
Reply will be same
And sometimes they may message
You that doesn't mean they
Are not busy
That means they are too free
To do any works
We will again and again
Think that they may be
Too busy
But there are sometimes
When we will start thinking
Are they really busy
There were times when we talked
Even when things were busy
But now that busy is more
And more that long talks were
Gone and still I used to
Here sorry I am busy
And so when
You here I am
Too busy beware
Its just a warning
Not always the same
But many times its
The same way
I am too busy
Just remember its not
That they are busy
Actully its just a warning
They don't have time
To waste for you
Sometimes we may understand
Those word and may try to
Be part
Sometimes we will agian
And again try to call
The same person but the
Reply will be same
And sometimes they may message
You that doesn't mean they
Are not busy
That means they are too free
To do any works
We will again and again
Think that they may be
Too busy
But there are sometimes
When we will start thinking
Are they really busy
There were times when we talked
Even when things were busy
But now that busy is more
And more that long talks were
Gone and still I used to
Here sorry I am busy
And so when
You here I am
Too busy beware
Its just a warning
Not always the same
But many times its
The same way

and tired too..