• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Ant

DRAGON LORD

Epic Legend
Chat Pro User
Though you seem
To be too small
The lesson from you are
Beautiful
There are many but some
Are beautiful they never
Stop doing their duty
They never stop
Saying someone is
Not loving me
They never stop
I am in love
They just go on
Doing their things in
Their own manner
They never try to confirm
It was built by me
Or never fight for
Things that are not so
Valuable there are a
Hundred things
And when you have
Time just watch them closely
 
Though you seem
To be too small
The lesson from you are
Beautiful
There are many but some
Are beautiful they never
Stop doing their duty
They never stop
Saying someone is
Not loving me
They never stop
I am in love
They just go on
Doing their things in
Their own manner
They never try to confirm
It was built by me
Or never fight for
Things that are not so
Valuable there are a
Hundred things
And when you have
Time just watch them closely
Hundred things to observe? Okay I need a full day for this ..m
 
Though you seem
To be too small
The lesson from you are
Beautiful
There are many but some
Are beautiful they never
Stop doing their duty
They never stop
Saying someone is
Not loving me
They never stop
I am in love
They just go on
Doing their things in
Their own manner
They never try to confirm
It was built by me
Or never fight for
Things that are not so
Valuable there are a
Hundred things
And when you have
Time just watch them closely
Never stopping to complain, never fighting for trivial things... just quietly doing what they're meant to do. Such a profound reminder! "
 
Though you seem
To be too small
The lesson from you are
Beautiful
There are many but some
Are beautiful they never
Stop doing their duty
They never stop
Saying someone is
Not loving me
They never stop
I am in love
They just go on
Doing their things in
Their own manner
They never try to confirm
It was built by me
Or never fight for
Things that are not so
Valuable there are a
Hundred things
And when you have
Time just watch them closely

It’s a hobby of mine. Sometimes, I find myself observing ants and birds and watching how they behave.​
 
Hello and good evening everyone. As always very well written and expressed @DRAGON LORD bro. I wish I had your talent of writing and expressing emotions but it fails me. I am more of a silent kind of guy who likes to keep things to himself and by that I don't mean I bottle up but it's just that I am not able to convey my emotions. Keep writing bro. Cheers!!!
 
It’s a hobby of mine. Sometimes, I find myself observing ants and birds and watching how they behave.​
Hello and good evening Ms. . I do the same. I wake up every morning and go to my small little lawn and feed my baccha's as in ants and birds. The day I miss it they create a havoc outside my room hahahaahahaha. People say they don't understand but they do more than humans.
 
Hello and good evening Ms. . I do the same. I wake up every morning and go to my small little lawn and feed my baccha's as in ants and birds. The day I miss it they create a havoc outside my room hahahaahahaha. People say they don't understand but they do more than humans.

Good to know about that ✨ Mr @Rasputin_M
​
 
Hello and good evening everyone. As always very well written and expressed @DRAGON LORD bro. I wish I had your talent of writing and expressing emotions but it fails me. I am more of a silent kind of guy who likes to keep things to himself and by that I don't mean I bottle up but it's just that I am not able to convey my emotions. Keep writing bro. Cheers!!!
I don't think so, have seen you active in forum comes and reply and expresses your thoughts. Any many times your thoughts are so good I always comes and replies to those thank you have a nice day ahead
 
Top