• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Atharv's latest activity

  • Atharv
    Atharv updated their status.
    Currently flirting with my own bad decisions Sweet words, Terrible intentions, Excellent manners, Dirty little thoughts, My Innocence...
  • Atharv
    Atharv replied to the thread A Need Beyond Words.
    You know what @winee ...I was under the impression I almost had a good productive day. Back home, had good food, logged in and supposed...
  • Atharv
    Atharv replied to the thread Lust.
    Ummmm.........Love or Lust?? Back then Actor N Actress ...One missed glance is a whole love story. No phones, No Dm's, No last seen...
  • Atharv
    Atharv replied to the thread Just for a CONTENT..
    I can't pretend I didn't notice it. Let's just say I am curious what kind of evening @winee has in mind. P.S: I came looking for content...
  • Atharv
    Atharv reacted to winee's post in the thread Just for a CONTENT. with Haha Haha.
    HAHAHA you noticed Venue Fuego faster than you noticed the actual post :Dtm: Dinner invitation? Maybe. Another glass of TROUBLE...
  • Atharv
    Atharv reacted to winee's post in the thread Just for a CONTENT. with Love Love.
    Hahaha, so the heartbreak department is officially cleared and the dinner invitation is still alive? :Dtm: Jokes apart, loved the way...
  • Atharv
    Atharv replied to the thread Just for a CONTENT..
    Ignoring the entire post and replies for a moment because my eyes are now firmly locked on Venue Fuego at Troika Sky Dining. So many...
  • Atharv
    Atharv replied to the thread Just for a CONTENT..
    Phew....Since you confirmed it wasn't a heartbreak post, I think I am still in the safe zone then. So my dear @winee we can still Dine...
  • Atharv
    Atharv replied to the thread When Love Turns Strange.
    Posts like these always makes me come back to Forum. There was a time when that face, that voice, or even a simple text from them...
Top