• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Slow

Lol , in all about sex room I saw this msg I reacted with dirty mind :rofl1: after few ppl reply it's about life i thought it's on bed slow fast break enjoying every moment lol , sorry :sweat: brain not braining
 
Exactly! Not everything has to end all at once. Sometimes, slowing down, enjoying the little moments, and letting things unfold naturally makes the journey more beautiful. ✨
 
Lol , in all about sex room I saw this msg I reacted with dirty mind :rofl1: after few ppl reply it's about life i thought it's on bed slow fast break enjoying every moment lol , sorry :sweat: brain not braining
Why I gonna post this on being Slow in All about Sex!!? Seriously what your brain thought is right . Never look at the world to understand the truth. Look inside you, so you don't commit this kinda mistakes
 
By going thru the comments posted here, I am re-evaluating myself that whether have I posted on Life or Making Love!! And also whether people are so good and I am the only odd guy!!
 
Last edited:
Top