Lemme check with my brain .....What’s one weird fear you’ve never told anyone about?
If i told you then the answer becomes wrong. SoWhat’s one weird fear you’ve never told anyone about?
Very smart...If i told you then the answer becomes wrong. So
List bada h mereWhat’s one weird fear you’ve never told anyone about?
My fear I didnt tell anyone is 'I wont get gf .'What’s one weird fear you’ve never told anyone about?

How come I know this thoughMy fear I didnt tell anyone is 'I wont get gf .'![]()

I give you all rights to make me prove wrong .How come I know this though![]()

Whose soul dies, his fear also dies, that is why I am not afraid of anyone.What’s one weird fear you’ve never told anyone about?
Your secret is safe with me, won't tell anyone.My fear I didnt tell anyone is 'I wont get gf .'![]()
Haha, fair enough Mine would probably be something equally weird, so I’ll keep it a secret tooWhat’s one weird fear you’ve never told anyone about?
And she @Hope24 had to reply knowing him so well.I give you all rights to make me prove wrong .![]()
Itna bhi sach nhi bolteAnd she @Hope24 had to reply knowing him so well.
Its his greatest fear because its his biggest desire...
