• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Proposals Invited From "Strictly" Singles

No... I want it directly from the bottom of your heart. When I read those words, I need to feel the true depth of your love for me. Borrowed ideas and words just don't have the power to make me feel that.

Why are you waiting for her, huh? ;) You can always make the first move and propose to her from the deepest depths of your sea heart :mmm:
 
"Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results."

If it did not work for six months, how do you expect it to work now?
Go back to the drawing board, maybe you will realize where the mistake lay.
 
Top