• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Have You ever come across Angel numbers...

I have been seeing 11:11 repeatedly for quite some time now. I am fed up with it, and I know it isn't bringing me any good luck I just don't want to see this number anymore.
It’s nothing significant just a sort of delusion and online rumors. I don't know why people are so obsessed with this are they children or what?(Kadhu I don't want to see this number anymore.)I don't know when this will stop happening to me.

Our brains are also very good at spotting patterns. Once you know about 11:11 and attach some meaning to it, you naturally start noticing it more. That’s basically where the frequency illusion, or Baader–Meinhof phenomenon, comes in—you notice 11:11 more while paying less attention to all the other numbers you see every day.

I think people call 11:11 an “angel number” because of numerology and spiritual beliefs, where repeating numbers are given certain meanings or interpreted as signs from angels or the universe. There’s no scientific evidence that 11:11 itself carries a supernatural message.

So maybe it’s not about luck after all. Don’t worry @DORAEM0N , it doesn’t mean you are unlucky. ❤️
​
 
Our brains are also very good at spotting patterns. Once you know about 11:11 and attach some meaning to it, you naturally start noticing it more. That’s basically where the frequency illusion, or Baader–Meinhof phenomenon, comes in—you notice 11:11 more while paying less attention to all the other numbers you see every day.

I think people call 11:11 an “angel number” because of numerology and spiritual beliefs, where repeating numbers are given certain meanings or interpreted as signs from angels or the universe. There’s no scientific evidence that 11:11 itself carries a supernatural message.

So maybe it’s not about luck after all. Don’t worry @DORAEM0N , it doesn’t mean you are unlucky. ❤️
​
I had been seeing these numbers for a long time without knowing what they were it was only when they kept appearing repeatedly that I looked into it.
Tbh I don't want to see these numbers they just irritate me Whenever it turns 11:11, my eyes automatically catch sight of it.In this way, this number inevitably emerges.Sometimes, when I realize that 11.11 is approaching, I suddenly avoid looking at it.haha
 
Top