• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

ƬΉΣ DΛY I ƧƬӨPPΣD ЩЯIƬIПG

Ironmanz

Epic Legend
Chat Pro User
The day I stopped writing was not the day I ran out of words. It was the day I finally understood that every word I wrote was secretly waiting for you.

1000588847.png


I wrote about your eyes, your smile, the silence between us, and the love I carried alone. Every poem was a letter I never had the courage to send. Every sentence was another attempt to reach a heart that had already chosen not to open its door.

You rejected me once, and I stayed. You rejected me again, and I still believed. Somehow, I convinced myself that love could change destiny. But after every rejection, a little piece of me disappeared.

Then one night, I opened my notebook and realized something painful. I was not writing because I was happy. I was writing because I was hurting.

So I stopped.

Not because I stopped loving you, but because I finally started loving myself.

You were the story I wanted to finish. But I was the story I had forgotten to live.


1000588845.png

And that night, I closed my notebook and understood something I had been too afraid to accept: I was spending my life standing outside a door that had never been meant to open for me.

Your rejection was not proof that I was unworthy of love. It was simply the answer I did not want to hear.

For so long, I thought losing you would be the greatest tragedy of my life.

Then I realized something greater.

Losing myself would have been.

So I stopped chasing an ending that was never mine. I stopped asking someone to see the beauty in a heart they had already chosen not to hold. I stopped measuring my worth by the number of times you said no.

And for the first time, my silence was not defeat.

It was freedom.

I still remember you. I still carry the scars of loving you. Perhaps some part of me always will.

But I no longer want you to choose me.

I choose me.

And maybe that is the real ending of our story.

Not that I stopped loving you.

But that I finally understood something I should have known from the beginning: my worth was never waiting for your approval.

I was worthy before you noticed me.
I was worthy when you rejected me.
I am worthy now that I have walked away.

You were never the measure of my value.

You were only the moment that taught me to measure it for myself.

So I closed the notebook for the last time.

Not because I had nothing left to say.

But because I finally realized that I am not a man waiting to be chosen.

I am a man who chooses himself.

And from this moment on, no rejection will ever make me question the value of the heart that survived it.

1000588846.png
​
 
The day I stopped writing was not the day I ran out of words. It was the day I finally understood that every word I wrote was secretly waiting for you.

View attachment 435428


I wrote about your eyes, your smile, the silence between us, and the love I carried alone. Every poem was a letter I never had the courage to send. Every sentence was another attempt to reach a heart that had already chosen not to open its door.

You rejected me once, and I stayed. You rejected me again, and I still believed. Somehow, I convinced myself that love could change destiny. But after every rejection, a little piece of me disappeared.

Then one night, I opened my notebook and realized something painful. I was not writing because I was happy. I was writing because I was hurting.

So I stopped.

Not because I stopped loving you, but because I finally started loving myself.

You were the story I wanted to finish. But I was the story I had forgotten to live.


View attachment 435430

And that night, I closed my notebook and understood something I had been too afraid to accept: I was spending my life standing outside a door that had never been meant to open for me.

Your rejection was not proof that I was unworthy of love. It was simply the answer I did not want to hear.

For so long, I thought losing you would be the greatest tragedy of my life.

Then I realized something greater.

Losing myself would have been.

So I stopped chasing an ending that was never mine. I stopped asking someone to see the beauty in a heart they had already chosen not to hold. I stopped measuring my worth by the number of times you said no.

And for the first time, my silence was not defeat.

It was freedom.

I still remember you. I still carry the scars of loving you. Perhaps some part of me always will.

But I no longer want you to choose me.

I choose me.

And maybe that is the real ending of our story.

Not that I stopped loving you.

But that I finally understood something I should have known from the beginning: my worth was never waiting for your approval.

I was worthy before you noticed me.
I was worthy when you rejected me.
I am worthy now that I have walked away.

You were never the measure of my value.

You were only the moment that taught me to measure it for myself.

So I closed the notebook for the last time.

Not because I had nothing left to say.

But because I finally realized that I am not a man waiting to be chosen.

I am a man who chooses himself.


And from this moment on, no rejection will ever make me question the value of the heart that survived it.

View attachment 435431
​

A few years back.. I was in the same phase. Running, badminton, and volunteering helped me a lot in recovering.

1000366288.gif
 
The day I stopped writing was not the day I ran out of words. It was the day I finally understood that every word I wrote was secretly waiting for you.

View attachment 435428


I wrote about your eyes, your smile, the silence between us, and the love I carried alone. Every poem was a letter I never had the courage to send. Every sentence was another attempt to reach a heart that had already chosen not to open its door.

You rejected me once, and I stayed. You rejected me again, and I still believed. Somehow, I convinced myself that love could change destiny. But after every rejection, a little piece of me disappeared.

Then one night, I opened my notebook and realized something painful. I was not writing because I was happy. I was writing because I was hurting.

So I stopped.

Not because I stopped loving you, but because I finally started loving myself.

You were the story I wanted to finish. But I was the story I had forgotten to live.


View attachment 435430

And that night, I closed my notebook and understood something I had been too afraid to accept: I was spending my life standing outside a door that had never been meant to open for me.

Your rejection was not proof that I was unworthy of love. It was simply the answer I did not want to hear.

For so long, I thought losing you would be the greatest tragedy of my life.

Then I realized something greater.

Losing myself would have been.

So I stopped chasing an ending that was never mine. I stopped asking someone to see the beauty in a heart they had already chosen not to hold. I stopped measuring my worth by the number of times you said no.

And for the first time, my silence was not defeat.

It was freedom.

I still remember you. I still carry the scars of loving you. Perhaps some part of me always will.

But I no longer want you to choose me.

I choose me.

And maybe that is the real ending of our story.

Not that I stopped loving you.

But that I finally understood something I should have known from the beginning: my worth was never waiting for your approval.

I was worthy before you noticed me.
I was worthy when you rejected me.
I am worthy now that I have walked away.

You were never the measure of my value.

You were only the moment that taught me to measure it for myself.

So I closed the notebook for the last time.

Not because I had nothing left to say.

But because I finally realized that I am not a man waiting to be chosen.

I am a man who chooses himself.


And from this moment on, no rejection will ever make me question the value of the heart that survived it.

View attachment 435431
​
Wow, great write up. Trust me i know this feeling very well.
"I choose me"
it is such a powerful line, so invigorating and freeing. Keep choosing yourself everday.
 
The day I stopped writing was not the day I ran out of words. It was the day I finally understood that every word I wrote was secretly waiting for you.

View attachment 435428


I wrote about your eyes, your smile, the silence between us, and the love I carried alone. Every poem was a letter I never had the courage to send. Every sentence was another attempt to reach a heart that had already chosen not to open its door.

You rejected me once, and I stayed. You rejected me again, and I still believed. Somehow, I convinced myself that love could change destiny. But after every rejection, a little piece of me disappeared.

Then one night, I opened my notebook and realized something painful. I was not writing because I was happy. I was writing because I was hurting.

So I stopped.

Not because I stopped loving you, but because I finally started loving myself.

You were the story I wanted to finish. But I was the story I had forgotten to live.


View attachment 435430

And that night, I closed my notebook and understood something I had been too afraid to accept: I was spending my life standing outside a door that had never been meant to open for me.

Your rejection was not proof that I was unworthy of love. It was simply the answer I did not want to hear.

For so long, I thought losing you would be the greatest tragedy of my life.

Then I realized something greater.

Losing myself would have been.

So I stopped chasing an ending that was never mine. I stopped asking someone to see the beauty in a heart they had already chosen not to hold. I stopped measuring my worth by the number of times you said no.

And for the first time, my silence was not defeat.

It was freedom.

I still remember you. I still carry the scars of loving you. Perhaps some part of me always will.

But I no longer want you to choose me.

I choose me.

And maybe that is the real ending of our story.

Not that I stopped loving you.

But that I finally understood something I should have known from the beginning: my worth was never waiting for your approval.

I was worthy before you noticed me.
I was worthy when you rejected me.
I am worthy now that I have walked away.

You were never the measure of my value.

You were only the moment that taught me to measure it for myself.

So I closed the notebook for the last time.

Not because I had nothing left to say.

But because I finally realized that I am not a man waiting to be chosen.

I am a man who chooses himself.


And from this moment on, no rejection will ever make me question the value of the heart that survived it.

View attachment 435431
​
That last line hits hard. Sometimes the closure we need isn’t from them it’s from finally choosing ourselves
 
Top