Wow... hearty breakfast
Come join meWow... hearty breakfast

How to join ??,
Yeh sabke liye hai ya fir koi special person
Scan the QR code that is visible there then u will get the add.How to join ??,

Tum sabhi ke liyeYeh sabke liye hai ya fir koi special person![]()

I have a doubt, it may ask to pay the billScan the QR code that is visible there then u will get the add.![]()

Bhaak If you have to, you'll have to burn calories at the same rate as I do. And u know my shedule
oye fries
you my trainer so i follow your diet
Yaaay I can eat fries and steak

one bun beneficence from my side, the rest you can pay, you are my lawyer, I pay you salary.I have a doubt, it may ask to pay the bill
![]()

Because of you, now people are actually approaching me for legal advice.one bun beneficence from my side, the rest you can pay, you are my lawyer, I pay you salary.![]()
Mafia powerBecause of you, now people are actually approaching me for legal advice.

Wohi toh ye log nhi samjtey heheSharing is caring![]()
Voh hamse bhi thoda share karloWohi toh ye log nhi samjtey hehe

Hahahah thik thora dunga jada nahiVoh hamse bhi thoda share karlo![]()

Tsk tsk...it's maphiyaaaMaafiyaa
![]()

Heheh hammam soap hope nhiTsk tsk...it's maphiyaaa![]()
