• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Your opinion?(Boys only)

You know what? Until last year, I didn’t even know what ‘body count’ meant. Someone explained it to me, and I literally forgot the meaning after hearing it twice. I guess it was just something I had never really come across before :tso:
​
Yes, I didn't know either.I was watching Facebook when I came across a video asking about "body count" that’s when I looked into it and found out what it meant. This was a few months ago.
 
Hello and good evening Ms. . Well Sorry to burst a bubble here but the fact of life is that looks matter, be it a guy or a girl. Love happens yes at times due to a mental connection as well , so called sapiosexuals but at the end of the day physical attraction also matters. I am not being materialistic kid but just being realistic. As I said It's a two way street, girls also go for looks and personality and vice versa. Don't go by movies kiddo they just create false illusions . God Bless!!!. Cheers!!
Hm reality..
 
Top