• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Your opinion?(Boys only)

First of all I hate this number game... It's a person having feelings and emotions how can a number tell about her .... And looks are always deceptive...as long as she have a good personality and the mindset to live with a guy like me.I will marry her.
But in the end, it is always a beautiful face that matters.
 
Hello and good evening Ms. . Well Sorry to burst a bubble here but the fact of life is that looks matter, be it a guy or a girl. Love happens yes at times due to a mental connection as well , so called sapiosexuals but at the end of the day physical attraction also matters. I am not being materialistic kid but just being realistic. As I said It's a two way street, girls also go for looks and personality and vice versa. Don't go by movies kiddo they just create false illusions . God Bless!!!. Cheers!!
 
Top