pettni
Active Ranker
Option E. My fev person is my pet and she can't talk so I will give her a treat for extra attention
Option E. My fev person is my pet and she can't talk so I will give her a treat for extra attention
It’s not that easy . It’s hurMoving on is the only option, still it's easier said than done; giving space and waiting for a while, if even then nothing changes, it's better to accept it silently. Fighting for it is not in me; if someone chooses to leave, I am not going to fight for him.
NiceB and C
Be the Complete Man.
First and foremost I'll try the first option....
Yes it hurts, and hurts a lot.It’s not that easy . It’s hur
At least your favourite person can’t leave you on seen… just give her a treat and you’re forgivenOption E. My fev person is my pet and she can't talk so I will give her a treat for extra attention

Well said. You can give someone a reason to stay, but you can’t make them choose you. Sometimes letting go is simply respecting their choice and yourself!Moving on is the only option, still it's easier said than done; giving space and waiting for a while, if even then nothing changes, it's better to accept it silently. Fighting for it is not in me; if someone chooses to leave, I am not going to fight for him.
Hmm NiceAlways A
What do you mean broBe the Complete Man.

That’s probably the kindest way to give someone space letting them know the door is open without making them feel obligated to walk through it!Option B
My reply for them would be
“No pressure, no expectations no forced dramas so better take your time
Its just me right here holding space for you”
You’ve already planned all three stages! Fight, give space, then accept it if nothing changes. At least you’ll know you triedFirst and foremost I'll try the first option....
Then when I figure out A doesn't work I'll try B
And if they comeback I'll be Happy and if not it's option C

The Man who is completely independent from anything and anyone..What do you mean bro![]()
Of course I don't wanna have any regrets later......You’ve already planned all three stages! Fight, give space, then accept it if nothing changes. At least you’ll know you tried![]()