• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

A little too late

Glimmer

Wellknown Ace
Sometimes I wonder what life would've been like.
If we had met a little earlier.

If a few conversations had happened sooner.
If a few words had been said back then.
Maybe things would've been different.
Maybe they won't
I guess I'll never know.

All I know is that life isn't as simple as wanting something.
And allowing yourself to have it.
And sometimes, you meet someone who makes you wonder about a life you never got to live.
But wondering about it doesn't mean you can choose it.

Maybe in another version of life,
The timing will be kinder to us.
A time when I could have choose you.

But in this life I will leave you as a what if.
Not because you weren't worth it.
And not that I felt nothing.

Maybe just maybe I would have wanted you.

But I am choosing to let you go...
 
Sometimes I wonder what life would've been like.
If we had met a little earlier.

If a few conversations had happened sooner.
If a few words had been said back then.
Maybe things would've been different.
Maybe they won't
I guess I'll never know.

All I know is that life isn't as simple as wanting something.
And allowing yourself to have it.
And sometimes, you meet someone who makes you wonder about a life you never got to live.
But wondering about it doesn't mean you can choose it.

Maybe in another version of life,
The timing will be kinder to us.
A time when I could have choose you.

But in this life I will leave you as a what if.
Not because you weren't worth it.
And not that I felt nothing.

Maybe just maybe I would have wanted you.
But I am choosing to let you go...

Reading this feels like reading my own heart.....
 
Sometimes I wonder what life would've been like.
If we had met a little earlier.

If a few conversations had happened sooner.
If a few words had been said back then.
Maybe things would've been different.
Maybe they won't
I guess I'll never know.

All I know is that life isn't as simple as wanting something.
And allowing yourself to have it.
And sometimes, you meet someone who makes you wonder about a life you never got to live.
But wondering about it doesn't mean you can choose it.

Maybe in another version of life,
The timing will be kinder to us.
A time when I could have choose you.

But in this life I will leave you as a what if.
Not because you weren't worth it.
And not that I felt nothing.

Maybe just maybe I would have wanted you.
But I am choosing to let you go...
Maybe the hardest goodbyes are the ones where nothing was really wrong… the timing just wasn’t right. You can care deeply and still choose to let go. That’s life, I guess
 
Stay in the present, enjoy the moments for how beautiful they are! maybe you can paint the end in ways each stroke would feel beautiful instead of pain. ..
 
Sometimes I wonder what life would've been like.
If we had met a little earlier.

If a few conversations had happened sooner.
If a few words had been said back then.
Maybe things would've been different.
Maybe they won't
I guess I'll never know.

All I know is that life isn't as simple as wanting something.
And allowing yourself to have it.
And sometimes, you meet someone who makes you wonder about a life you never got to live.
But wondering about it doesn't mean you can choose it.

Maybe in another version of life,
The timing will be kinder to us.
A time when I could have choose you.

But in this life I will leave you as a what if.
Not because you weren't worth it.
And not that I felt nothing.

Maybe just maybe I would have wanted you.
But I am choosing to let you go...
Beautiful ❤️
 
Sometimes I wonder what life would've been like.
If we had met a little earlier.

If a few conversations had happened sooner.
If a few words had been said back then.
Maybe things would've been different.
Maybe they won't
I guess I'll never know.

All I know is that life isn't as simple as wanting something.
And allowing yourself to have it.
And sometimes, you meet someone who makes you wonder about a life you never got to live.
But wondering about it doesn't mean you can choose it.

Maybe in another version of life,
The timing will be kinder to us.
A time when I could have choose you.

But in this life I will leave you as a what if.
Not because you weren't worth it.
And not that I felt nothing.

Maybe just maybe I would have wanted you.
But I am choosing to let you go...
Right person, wrong time—a silent ache known only to those forced to let go of what was finally within reach.
 
Top