Yesterday, I watched a short clip of a drama on Facebook but didn't know its name I asked ChatGPT, but it couldn't identify it..it gave the wrong answer.For a Movier u sure sir ?
![]()
Yesterday, I watched a short clip of a drama on Facebook but didn't know its name I asked ChatGPT, but it couldn't identify it..it gave the wrong answer.For a Movier u sure sir ?
![]()
Don't know wht u said ... But I think youtube is better for searching moviebofcourse yes ...if the movie is popular then yt would help...but if it's not popular then chat gpt would work better...cause yt just work on keyboard based searching ◉‿◉

YepDon't know wht u said ... But I think youtube is better for searching movieb![]()
Haven't watched it yet...but it is in my watchlistSchindler's List

Jurassic world
which one from jurassic park ?? \(◎o◎)/Jurassic world
it's going to be an hour...and u r still thinkingLet me think![]()

it's going to be an hour...and u r still thinking![]()
Chennai Express
yeah that's a nice feel good movie...one can never be never bored by watching it even 100 timesChennai Express


3 Idiots (Perfect mix of comedy, emotion, and life lesson)
Yeah trueyeah that's a nice feel good movie...one can never be never bored by watching it even 100 times![]()
3 Idiots was my favourite movie for a long time ...8-)3 Idiots (Perfect mix of comedy, emotion, and life lesson)
The Dark Knight (Heath Ledger's Joker performance and gripping plot line)
I don't like movie
Thread 'What are your thoughts on this?' https://www.chatzozo.com/forum/threads/what-are-your-thoughts-on-this.76902/I am not thinking… I am making sure it’s worth the wait.

Thread 'What are your thoughts on this?' https://www.chatzozo.com/forum/threads/what-are-your-thoughts-on-this.76902/
u haven't told me yet.![]()
