• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

' The Eyes Have It '

image to by default off he rehta hai sabka I guess...mera toh pehle se he tha...and hai bhe...wo baat aur hai me har cheej khol ke dekhta hu.. :bandid::Cwl:
Are badge lene k bahut reason h acha sa kehte kuch ye kya h ki gifs post karna h ese excited ho uske liye jese koi award milega tumko ya competition chal raha ho haha mujhe laga zingy ni ja pa rahe isliye lena chahte hihi
 
Last edited:
The scenes are from different movies na? I think it says about male lead noticing and remembering what female lead likes or smh
I recognise the third one from movie mebeforeyou
She was happy cause he remembered that she likes yellow stripe tights
Anyways it's cute ✨
:giggle:
No , i think all these are from same movie \⁠(⁠°⁠o⁠°⁠)⁠/...have u seen it ? :happy1:
 
Top