tough questions in the morning That was a good movie ←_← whole movie one side and thors entry in Wakanda one side ᕙ( ͡◉ ͜ ʖ ͡◉)ᕗItna to yaad nahi hai, jo start to finish pura interesting
tough questions in the morning
Infinity War maybe.
That was a good movie ←_← whole movie one side and thors entry in Wakanda one side ᕙ( ͡◉ ͜ ʖ ͡◉)ᕗ![]()
I have too many movies according to genre... :-\Wots your 10 out of 10 ???
I have too many movies according to genre... :-\
Sanam Teri Kasam pura 11 out of 10 hehe
yes ... and the songs were 12/10 (+_+)Sanam Teri Kasam pura 11 out of 10 hehe
SameI have too many movies according to genre... :-\
Hehe yeah songs are fireyes ... and the songs were 12/10 (+_+)![]()
I love ranbir Kapoor's rockstar also ...but can't give a10/10 cause of nargis fakhri ...yes ... and the songs were 12/10 (+_+)
![]()
Sanam Teri Kasam pura 11 out of 10 hehe
Once I got the urge to watch a movie, but I couldn’t remember its name, or even any of the songs from it. So I ended up searching for it on GPT.yes ... and the songs were 12/10 (+_+)![]()

The same thing happens to me too.Once I got the urge to watch a movie, but I couldn’t remember its name, or even any of the songs from it. So I ended up searching for it on GPT.
I completely blanked that day. For some reason, it didn’t even cross my mind that I could just search for it on YT. ![]()
what is the hindi dubbed name ?? ram pothineni ??Peranbu...a tamil film by Ram
yes...but chat gpt is offcourse a better choice for searching purposes....¯\_ʘ‿ʘ_/¯Once I got the urge to watch a movie, but I couldn’t remember its name, or even any of the songs from it. So I ended up searching for it on GPT.
I completely blanked that day. For some reason, it didn’t even cross my mind that I could just search for it on YT. ![]()
For a Movieyes...but chat gpt is offcourse a better choice for searching purposes....¯\_ʘ‿ʘ_/¯
r u sure sir ? 
ofcourse yes ...if the movie is popular then yt would help...but if it's not popular then chat gpt would work better...cause yt just work on keyboard based searching ◉‿◉For a Movier u sure sir ?
![]()