• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

I deleted thread - Zozo characters .. pun intended :)

I never wanted to hurt anyone but I guess everyone took it very seriously!!

Sorry if I hurt anyone unintentionally, though I didn't quote any names in my post.

@DORAEM0N @cheetra @ukgirl and whoever I missed.
Look, I didn't like the fact that you wrote that badge holders behave this way. I am a badge holder myself so, do I not talk to you?Not everyone is the same, right?The same thing happens to me people without badges ignore my messages. What does this mean? Because it’s not just about the badge it also depends on the kind of person the other individual is.

And regarding this post, I’ll just say this don’t overanalyze it simply enjoy the wall and the chatting.Because when I read your post, I felt uncomfortable and negative.Don't judge based on how things look on Zozo you don't know how people have been living or what they are truly like.

No one is perfect you might be right about some things, but there is no need to say it all out loud just keep it to yourself.I believe that I am not perfect myself, so why should I judge anyone else?
You can see my banner on my profile that is exactly what I meant.
 
Last edited:
I never wanted to hurt anyone but I guess everyone took it very seriously!!

Sorry if I hurt anyone unintentionally, though I didn't quote any names in my post.

@DORAEM0N @cheetra @ukgirl and whoever I missed.
I know, you wrote with genuine belief and good intent.
This is why forums are important, we get to see our blind side, and learn from it.
Do keep posting, and please dont be discouraged. You can just edit the parts and repost, if you want to.
Thank you for being considerate. I shows your maturity and empathy.
 
Look, I didn't like the fact that you wrote that badge holders behave this way. I am a badge holder myself so, do I not talk to you?Not everyone is the same, right?The same thing happens to me people without badges ignore my messages. What does this mean? Because it’s not just about the badge it also depends on the kind of person the other individual is.

And regarding this post, I’ll just say this don’t overanalyze it simply enjoy the wall and the chatting.Because when I read your post, I felt uncomfortable and negative.Don't judge based on how things look on Zozo you don't know how people have been living or what they are truly like.

No one is perfect you might be right about some things, but there is no need to say it all out loud just keep it to yourself.I believe that I am not perfect myself, so why should I judge anyone else?
You can see my banner on my profile that is exactly what I meant.
Your only dislike told me full story. No need to explain. I already deleted because I sensed it. No worries!!!
 
I know, you wrote with genuine belief and good intent.
This is why forums are important, we get to see our blind side, and learn from it.
Do keep posting, and please dont be discouraged. You can just edit the parts and repost, if you want to.
Thank you for being considerate. I shows your maturity and empathy.
I don't want to hurt anyone here and especially not you and Dora, you both read all my posts and appreciate!! I am not discouraged ... but just think if I didn't use ZOZO name and badge word ... just as a social platform and different characters ... then nobody would have any problem because its not related to them. But I wrote it genuinely adding zozo name .... anyways, now its gone.

Though I am not discouraged ... now I will be thoughtful and wont write even my other experiences about different people. Some shayari and poems may be. or may be I will leave this place sooner.
 
I never wanted to hurt anyone but I guess everyone took it very seriously!!

Sorry if I hurt anyone unintentionally, though I didn't quote any names in my post.

@DORAEM0N @cheetra @ukgirl and whoever I missed.
Meh, I thought it was cool :oops:

You reminded me of Lady Whistledown from Bridgerton — quietly observing everyone and then publishing your findings. But you know… her pen was mightier than the sword and it did cause quite a few problems for the people around her. So perhaps our resident Lady Whistledown needs to be a little careful too:D
 
I don't want to hurt anyone here and especially not you and Dora, you both read all my posts and appreciate!! I am not discouraged ... but just think if I didn't use ZOZO name and badge word ... just as a social platform and different characters ... then nobody would have any problem because its not related to them. But I wrote it genuinely adding zozo name .... anyways, now its gone.

Though I am not discouraged ... now I will be thoughtful and wont write even my other experiences about different people. Some shayari and poems may be. or may be I will leave this place sooner.
What you want to post is your choice and i appreciate your writing for it's worth, which is good. You write by yourself not some AI generated crap.
Where ever you will write, there will always be some criticism. No matter how well thought out the piece. To learn from worthy criticism is a sign of writer who wants to progress. If at every criticism you hide within, it will be suffocating, not expressing yourself. That is all i can say.

I too have to edit and post lot of times, when i read what i have written.

Recently i wrote something which was completely off track and deleted it, apologised and moved on, i learned from it. It didn't deter me but made me more considerate about others feelings and i am glad about it.
Sleep over it, everything is alright.
 
What you want to post is your choice and i appreciate your writing for it's worth, which is good. You write by yourself not some AI generated crap.
Where ever you will write, there will always be some criticism. No matter how well thought out the piece. To learn from worthy criticism is a sign of writer who wants to progress. If at every criticism you hide within, it will be suffocating, not expressing yourself. That is all i can say.

I too have to edit and post lot of times, when i read what i have written.

Recently i wrote something which was completely off track and deleted it, apologised and moved on, i learned from it. It didn't deter me but made me more considerate about others feelings and i am glad about it.
Sleep over it, everything is alright.
Will send you my perspective about this later
 
As chetra ji said, I'm not trying to discourage either just embrace positivity and let go of the negativity don't spread hate. And yes, I'd like to see your posts too keep going and don't overthink it.
 
I never wanted to hurt anyone but I guess everyone took it very seriously!!

Sorry if I hurt anyone unintentionally, though I didn't quote any names in my post.

@DORAEM0N @cheetra @ukgirl and whoever I missed.

Consider everything a good or bad experience in life, and don’t worry too much about it. Everything teaches us something in its own way.
​
 
I know, you wrote with genuine belief and good intent.
This is why forums are important, we get to see our blind side, and learn from it.
Do keep posting, and please dont be discouraged. You can just edit the parts and repost, if you want to.
Thank you for being considerate. I shows your maturity and empathy.

Exactly. Deleting the whole post isn’t necessarily needed.

If some people don’t like a particular part, you can simply remove that part instead of wasting all the effort that went into creating and posting the thread.

I know, and most of them probably know too, how much time it takes to think of something and put a thread together.
​
 
Look, I didn't like the fact that you wrote that badge holders behave this way. I am a badge holder myself so, do I not talk to you?Not everyone is the same, right?The same thing happens to me people without badges ignore my messages. What does this mean? Because it’s not just about the badge it also depends on the kind of person the other individual is.

And regarding this post, I’ll just say this don’t overanalyze it simply enjoy the wall and the chatting.Because when I read your post, I felt uncomfortable and negative.Don't judge based on how things look on Zozo you don't know how people have been living or what they are truly like.

No one is perfect you might be right about some things, but there is no need to say it all out loud just keep it to yourself.I believe that I am not perfect myself, so why should I judge anyone else?
You can see my banner on my profile that is exactly what I meant.
Agreed ...
 
I know, you wrote with genuine belief and good intent.
This is why forums are important, we get to see our blind side, and learn from it.
Do keep posting, and please dont be discouraged. You can just edit the parts and repost, if you want to.
Thank you for being considerate. I shows your maturity and empathy.
There are some feelings that words alone cannot fully convey; they belong to the realm of the soul, and only the soul can truly experience them.
 
Top