Baron_Smith
Wellknown Ace
I consume Life as much it consumes me.. I live to that I would win.
Adade... background-la BGM potu tweet pandra maadhiri irukku! Mass punch dialogue lam okay, first poi night dinner ready-ah-nu paaruI consume Life as much it consumes me.. I live to that I would win.

I already bought chilli chickenAdade... background-la BGM potu tweet pandra maadhiri irukku! Mass punch dialogue lam okay, first poi night dinner ready-ah-nu paaru![]()
Unaku enna Venum sollu
Na cook panni ne sapdanum na
View attachment 434326

I already bought chilli chicken
Apo naaane enna paathukaren..tataNa cook panni ne sapdanum na
View attachment 434326
I am low on carbs and high on OH-Chilli chicken without Chicken fried rice tastes like a movie without popcorn
Not in my home pleaseVanga namma sethu sethu vilayadalam
P.s I am a foodie tat too non veg my most favourite
Adi paavi. Evlo thathuvama Thirukural maari lines potrundhen. Kadasila chilli chicken briyani Fried rice vara konduvandhutiyeNa cook panni ne sapdanum na
View attachment 434326
Let it be yours or her place. Or else I would bury and place a coconut sap on yoursYeah ofcourse not in Your home![]()
Let it be yours or her place. Or else I would bury and place a coconut sap on yours

Let's see![]()
Mudichitinga ponga