• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Busy

DRAGON LORD

Epic Legend
Chat Pro User
In the morning I called
Her she said she was busy
In the afternoon I called
Her she said she was busy
In the evening I called
Her she said she was busy
And again before bed i called
Her she said she was busy

I thought I am having too
Much time to spent
Whether she have a little
Time to spare
I thought she might be
Doing her works. And may
Not have time for
Phone and all that

Then again the nextday
Was same as earlier
The busy was never gone
To end I was thinking
What happened ya I
Is there any thing
Wrong May be

I might be wrong
But still sometimes
Its not always nice to
Be in so much busy
Schedule I am just
Thinking to have a busy
Schedule when I have

Busy and excuses are just
A word to show our
Distance I might not
Be that wise to notice
But some times, time have
The ability to make you wise


You will understand the
Pic and may get the thought
Right so to disturb a busy
Person is a wrong
Thing just leave those
Busy one on their own
As they may not have
Time to spare for you
To understand it and
To take the distance is
All that matters.....
 
In the morning I called
Her she said she was busy
In the afternoon I called
Her she said she was busy
In the evening I called
Her she said she was busy
And again before bed i called
Her she said she was busy

I thought I am having too
Much time to spent
Whether she have a little
Time to spare
I thought she might be
Doing her works. And may
Not have time for
Phone and all that

Then again the nextday
Was same as earlier
The busy was never gone
To end I was thinking
What happened ya I
Is there any thing
Wrong May be

I might be wrong
But still sometimes
Its not always nice to
Be in so much busy
Schedule I am just
Thinking to have a busy
Schedule when I have

Busy and excuses are just
A word to show our
Distance I might not
Be that wise to notice
But some times, time have
The ability to make you wise


You will understand the
Pic and may get the thought
Right so to disturb a busy
Person is a wrong
Thing just leave those
Busy one on their own
As they may not have
Time to spare for you
To understand it and
To take the distance is
All that matters.....
When excuses start replacing effort, taking the distance is truly the only peace. Deep and painful reality! "
 
In the morning I called
Her she said she was busy
In the afternoon I called
Her she said she was busy
In the evening I called
Her she said she was busy
And again before bed i called
Her she said she was busy

I thought I am having too
Much time to spent
Whether she have a little
Time to spare
I thought she might be
Doing her works. And may
Not have time for
Phone and all that

Then again the nextday
Was same as earlier
The busy was never gone
To end I was thinking
What happened ya I
Is there any thing
Wrong May be

I might be wrong
But still sometimes
Its not always nice to
Be in so much busy
Schedule I am just
Thinking to have a busy
Schedule when I have

Busy and excuses are just
A word to show our
Distance I might not
Be that wise to notice
But some times, time have
The ability to make you wise


You will understand the
Pic and may get the thought
Right so to disturb a busy
Person is a wrong
Thing just leave those
Busy one on their own
As they may not have
Time to spare for you
To understand it and
To take the distance is
All that matters.....
Dont misunderstand. May b that person is really busy then...
 
Top