I don't know much about Your soul
Ohh... Then try to learn na... Am always available for you.

I don't know much about Your soul

Ohh... Then try to learn na... Am always available for you.
![]()
I took a break from learning
Why? Learning is a never ending process. You don't know that?![]()

No no I don't know tat![]()
Yeah... You don't know lot of things and still you are taking break from learning. Please try to learn.

I see![]()
What you saw now? I am very curios to know as I didn't show you anything.![]()
I ssw Your msg response -
First you learn to obey what elders are telling.
![]()
I know tat whom to obey whom not to
Ohh... Then I am not going to tell you anything... You don't learn. Ok...![]()
I may learn, or I may not… I will decide that for myself ah ah
Had it been overly sweet or easily accessible, the world would have bottled it up; being a little sharp and unyielding is the true strength to live freely..
If the ocean water were sweet,
Someone would have definitely bottled it up.
But it is the saltiness that gives it its freedom.
That is why it is untamed,
That is why it is unowned...
And I am not talking about the water.
.
View attachment 432953
Had it been overly sweet or easily accessible, the world would have bottled it up; being a little sharp and unyielding is the true strength to live freely.