• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

It's just the colour of the hair and it wasn't to hurt anyone.

Punisher78asSuperman

Epic Legend
Chat Pro User
Well most of my threads are just imaginary ones some i directly tag so I am always honest and open about it.If I love someone i directly say to them I am not good at playing mind games when it comes to that.

If I like someone I will say and some threads are imaginary ones only it's not meant to hurt anyone and i have no intentions of doing that if I want to hurt them I can do in a flash and I can be harsh and too harsh and these days the anger keeps building up like a pile of trash.I user to calm me down like writing things or listening music ❄️.

But hurting others is not so superman and more of like a punisher version of me and i won't do it I respect the people and their feelings and i care for them still maybe it had come down a bit but it's not me if I want to say something I say directly and i again say I won't play games with anyone..

I am not the type of person who hurts others rather than hurt myself so yeah i think u got the answer.

I am not at the stage where I can explain myself and i don't want to ask sorry anymore and I just want to move on and being alone is my comfort zone always so yeah going back to square one ❄️

Again it's what's it's and again I am saying if I love someone i tell them directly and i will show some signs and yeah that guy is buried anyway so no more stupid superman stuff that guy is such a looser.1000049105.jpg
 
Well most of my threads are just imaginary ones some i directly tag so I am always honest and open about it.If I love someone i directly say to them I am not good at playing mind games when it comes to that.

If I like someone I will say and some threads are imaginary ones only it's not meant to hurt anyone and i have no intentions of doing that if I want to hurt them I can do in a flash and I can be harsh and too harsh and these days the anger keeps building up like a pile of trash.I user to calm me down like writing things or listening music ❄️.

But hurting others is not so superman and more of like a punisher version of me and i won't do it I respect the people and their feelings and i care for them still maybe it had come down a bit but it's not me if I want to say something I say directly and i again say I won't play games with anyone..

I am not the type of person who hurts others rather than hurt myself so yeah i think u got the answer.

I am not at the stage where I can explain myself and i don't want to ask sorry anymore and I just want to move on and being alone is my comfort zone always so yeah going back to square one ❄️

Again it's what's it's and again I am saying if I love someone i tell them directly and i will show some signs and yeah that guy is buried anyway so no more stupid superman stuff that guy is such a looser.View attachment 433801
Having the anger and power to hurt someone yet choosing to restrain it isn't weakness—it's the mark of a truly noble heart. ❄️
 
Well most of my threads are just imaginary ones some i directly tag so I am always honest and open about it.If I love someone i directly say to them I am not good at playing mind games when it comes to that.

If I like someone I will say and some threads are imaginary ones only it's not meant to hurt anyone and i have no intentions of doing that if I want to hurt them I can do in a flash and I can be harsh and too harsh and these days the anger keeps building up like a pile of trash.I user to calm me down like writing things or listening music ❄️.

But hurting others is not so superman and more of like a punisher version of me and i won't do it I respect the people and their feelings and i care for them still maybe it had come down a bit but it's not me if I want to say something I say directly and i again say I won't play games with anyone..

I am not the type of person who hurts others rather than hurt myself so yeah i think u got the answer.

I am not at the stage where I can explain myself and i don't want to ask sorry anymore and I just want to move on and being alone is my comfort zone always so yeah going back to square one ❄️

Again it's what's it's and again I am saying if I love someone i tell them directly and i will show some signs and yeah that guy is buried anyway so no more stupid superman stuff that guy is such a looser.View attachment 433801
Expressing your emotions is always good. Never let it build up. It doesn't mean you have to be calm and bear it .Even writing down your emotions, what you feel. Helps. I hope writing and sharing this was helpful.
 
Top