Distance is always the best option
Yes. I kept my distance because I didn't want to just tag you in a passing thought.![]()
Yes. I kept my distance because I didn't want to just tag you in a passing thought.![]()
Weren't you hopeless from beginning ?Hope24 made me hopeless now.![]()
Weren't you hopeless from beginning ?
Beyond the barriers of distance and quiet solitude, an emotion that survives as soft as scent in every breath is what true love is made of..
There is a depth to this waiting that words can never fully explain. No matter how far away you are, no matter how long the silence lasts, your presence still stays with me. It is like a soft fragrance that I cannot see or touch, but somehow feel with every breath. Distance may keep us apart, and silence may keep us from speaking, but neither has been able to make you feel any less close to my heart.
Sometimes, I find myself looking for you in my own memories. A small moment, a familiar word, or a thought about you is enough to bring back everything I try not to miss. And then, without even knowing why, a little smile finds its way to my face with one simple thought- “I wonder if you remember me too.”
Maybe that is what makes love so beautiful. It is not always about being together or saying everything out loud. Sometimes, love quietly lives in the waiting, in the memories we hold close, and in that little smile that appears when we wonder if, somewhere far away, someone is thinking of us too.
.
View attachment 432926
Beyond the barriers of distance and quiet solitude, an emotion that survives as soft as scent in every breath is what true love is made of.