Some people don’t just become a part of our thoughts; somehow, they become a part of everything we write too.
Yes... Very true. All my writings are about her and for her only.
Some people don’t just become a part of our thoughts; somehow, they become a part of everything we write too.
Some words are written but a few are truly felt.![]()
Some feelings simply have a way of turning into words.![]()
I think I just saw your comment that whatever you write is for @PRETTYCUTIEIf you are feeling my words that deeply, it just proves you are the one I’m writing them for.![]()

I think I just saw your comment that whatever you write is for @PRETTYCUTIE![]()
But i have already seen it ....... Damage doneI can easily edit it with your name... No issues.![]()
But i have already seen it ....... Damage done
Yes... Very true. All my writings are about her and for her only.![]()
Good to know![]()
Because some people don't need to be named in our words. They simply become the reason those words exist
This hits different![]()
Sure will Like Subscribe and CommentThanks... Please read all my other posts and I hope you will say this for other posts as well.
Also please don't forget to follow and like my posts and comments.![]()
Sure will Like Subscribe and Comment
Thank you so much... I have upgraded you to my exclusive premium subscriber, and going forward, you will be getting all my posts in your inbox before I post them publicly. Hope this makes you happier.![]()
Thanks... Please read all my other posts and I hope you will say this for other posts as well.
Also please don't forget to follow and like my posts and comments.![]()
I have never seen you reply to other people’s posts
.
If you are the one quietly waiting to become the ink at the tip of my pen, how can I ever give my words another face? Every time I sit down to write, somehow, you find your way into my thoughts. I may begin with a simple word, a small feeling, or just a blank page, but somewhere between the first line and the last, it always becomes you.
So, if you ever feel that the words I write are meant only for you, I cannot really correct you. Maybe your heart already knows what my words are trying to say. Maybe every line carries a little piece of what I feel for you, even when I never mention your name.
Because some people don't need to be named in our words. They simply become the reason those words exist. And for me, you will always be the one my words find their way back to.
.
View attachment 433229
Yeah... That's correct. I am very selective with where I leave my words. I'm always worried about my thoughts being misunderstood or accidentally hurting someone's feelings, so I just prefer to read quietly.
And thanks for giving the thought for my next thread.![]()