.
Sometimes I wonder about the unspoken depth of what exists between us. We have never written it down anywhere, never explicitly declared that I belong to you or that you belong to me.
Yet, when my lips press deeply against the crown of your head, when I bury my face in the soft, warm curve of your neck, your body whispers the truth..., it tells me that you are entirely mine. When my heated breath brushes against your ear, I have watched your eyes flutter and close, surrendering to a heavy, beautiful intoxication.
When my teeth gently graze the dark moles upon your chest, I feel the desperate way you pull me closer, holding me impossibly tight against you. As the lingering heat and wetness of my tongue slowly trace the dip of your navel and the soft curves of your lower belly, I have felt your body shudder, trembling helplessly beneath me like wild waves caught in the wind.
And when my fingers slip softly into the dark, wet secrets between your thighs, I watch you completely lose yourself, melting endlessly into me like warm wax. In every single one of those feverish moments, I am silently carving myself into every atom of your being.
Let this remain our beautiful, quiet secret. Safe within my arms, completely undone beneath my lips, you are mine alone. Let these nights melt away, softly and slowly, just for us.
.

Sometimes I wonder about the unspoken depth of what exists between us. We have never written it down anywhere, never explicitly declared that I belong to you or that you belong to me.
Yet, when my lips press deeply against the crown of your head, when I bury my face in the soft, warm curve of your neck, your body whispers the truth..., it tells me that you are entirely mine. When my heated breath brushes against your ear, I have watched your eyes flutter and close, surrendering to a heavy, beautiful intoxication.
When my teeth gently graze the dark moles upon your chest, I feel the desperate way you pull me closer, holding me impossibly tight against you. As the lingering heat and wetness of my tongue slowly trace the dip of your navel and the soft curves of your lower belly, I have felt your body shudder, trembling helplessly beneath me like wild waves caught in the wind.
And when my fingers slip softly into the dark, wet secrets between your thighs, I watch you completely lose yourself, melting endlessly into me like warm wax. In every single one of those feverish moments, I am silently carving myself into every atom of your being.
Let this remain our beautiful, quiet secret. Safe within my arms, completely undone beneath my lips, you are mine alone. Let these nights melt away, softly and slowly, just for us.
.
