Baron_Smith
Wellknown Ace
He said that and so I named it.. maybe he tricked me. My bad.Cause both me and your brother is right...it's not a zombiee omletee![]()
He said that and so I named it.. maybe he tricked me. My bad.Cause both me and your brother is right...it's not a zombiee omletee![]()
I am happy that I am atleast trying.Ah ah nice try![]()
I am happy that I am atleast trying.
Good night sweet dreams sleep tightGood night have a nice sleep![]()
Good night sweet dreams sleep tight
You should sleep.. your good sleep is the thanks you give for your soul and body..Thank You![]()
Should add a poll to it if it is a zombie Omelette or not.Cause both me and your brother is right...it's not a zombiee omletee![]()
It's your wish. Hope I would winShould add a poll to it if it is a zombie Omelette or not.
@Baron_Smith
Please do add a poll to this post. Lets seeIt's your wish. Hope I would win
You should sleep.. your good sleep is the thanks you give for your soul and body..

How so? Still I haven't posted anyAlready 1 vote minus![]()
I dont know how to do that... And as I already get one minus post. I think I will lose in a big marginPlease do add a poll to this post. Lets see
Damn. Before the game starts, I am at lossYou know my answer already![]()
Damn. Before the game starts, I am at loss

When you know you gonna lose, then you shouldn't play that game.Ah ah it seems tat he won't post poll![]()