Already finished
In half sleep zombie state did that and to my surprise it happened. Went for scrambled egg and got double half boil ..Oru vela zombie senja omlet ah irukumo
In half sleep zombie state did that and to my surprise it happened. Went for scrambled egg and got double half boil ..
How zombiee omlette?
Damn. It's a weirdly cute zombie like youIt doesn't look scary, though
Aint it looks like a zombie!How zombiee omlette?
NopeeeeAint it looks like a zombie!
To kill the zombiee omlette?

Both the omelette and the person who ate it without sharing meTo kill the zombiee omlette?![]()

That's what my brother said when looking at itNopeeee
I know the aim of 23rd Pulikesi
I do have some 8 more eggs.. I can make it again. But don't kill me with your arrowBoth the omelette and the person who ate it without sharing me![]()
But why you need a lipstick to kill?? Is the lips aiming or your hands!??I do have some 8 more eggs.. I can make it again. But don't kill me with your arrow
You got that right.. I was in zombie modeI was curious, what is zombie omelette.
I zoomed in and looked from different angles, but I still couldn't figure it out.
I then concluded it is a
Zombie's omelette.
Cause both me and your brother is right...it's not a zombiee omleteeThat's what my brother said when looking at it
