Tu chand hoti toh main raat hota,
Too possessive...
Badiya.Tu chand hoti toh main raat hota,
Tu khwaab hoti toh main tera khayal hota.![]()
And if I were just me—without any embellishments—would you still want me just as much?Too possessive...
If you were a rose, I would have cherished your existence and gathered each petal as they fell.
If you were a question, I would have lived in the mystery of it.
If you were a wine, I would have loved to age with you, as you become more exquisite with age.
Beauty lies in the eyes of beholder....And if I were just me—without any embellishments—would you still want me just as much?
That's true... By the way what beautiful things are those 'beholder' eyes of yours seeing today?Beauty lies in the eyes of beholder....
Mai kuch bolu kya

Swimming pool

Bol leMai kuch bolu kya![]()

Badiya hai par ... Tera spoon kitna ganda hai....
Vaise to ham hai Mohbbat ke Bhookhe
Vaise to ham hai Mohbbat ke Bhookhe,
Hamse sirf asiqui hi hoti...
Per table pe agar Biryaani ho,
to mohbbat side reh jati,
pahale plate saaf hoti...
View attachment 433096

Biryaani spoon se khate hoBadiya hai par ... Tera spoon kitna ganda hai...![]()


Tera Biryaani tu samjBiryaani spoon se khate ho
Vaise bhi reflection hai oh![]()
Mera nahi basmati chawal ka biryaani....Tera Biryaani tu samj

Ek hi naam janta hai kyaMera nahi basmati chawal ka biryaani....
![]()
![]()