I long so much today just to dream of him once...
On sleepless nights, even now I go searching for that man...
For a moment, I wish he was with me today,
That I haven't lost him,
That he hasn't gone anywhere away from me,
Today I love to believe that he is still invisibly with me...
I don't cry thinking about all that now...
Not because I don't feel sad...
But because he once told me,
Not to cry, and even if I do cry, that no one else should see it...
As long as memories have no end,
As long as there is no place in me for forgetting him,
Even today, I can still feel his presence, somewhere far away, yet right beside me...
On sleepless nights, even now I go searching for that man...
For a moment, I wish he was with me today,
That I haven't lost him,
That he hasn't gone anywhere away from me,
Today I love to believe that he is still invisibly with me...
I don't cry thinking about all that now...
Not because I don't feel sad...
But because he once told me,
Not to cry, and even if I do cry, that no one else should see it...
As long as memories have no end,
As long as there is no place in me for forgetting him,
Even today, I can still feel his presence, somewhere far away, yet right beside me...