• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Cuddlebug..❤️

vega

TeddyGurl of zozo ❣️
VIP
Posting Freak
Funny how a simple
" Your Status looks nice"
Turned into a Story
I never planned to write.

You disappeared.
Life moved on.
Then one random coincidence
Brought you back -
And somehow, i stayed.

From asking about a broad
To listening to your voice today,
We've collected
A few fights, some silence,
A little Jealous,
And countless " we're talking again "
Moments..

But through all of it,
You never once
Let me feel replaceable.

Even when I was wrong,
You stayed.

Maybe that's what makes
This little bond of ours
So hard to explain
It keeps choosing it's way back.

So yeah, Cuddlebug

This one's for you ..❤️

1000171953.png
​

By....

1000171954.png
 
Funny how a simple
" Your Status looks nice"
Turned into a Story
I never planned to write.

You disappeared.
Life moved on.
Then one random coincidence
Brought you back -
And somehow, i stayed.

From asking about a broad
To listening to your voice today,
We've collected
A few fights, some silence,
A little Jealous,
And countless " we're talking again "
Moments..

But through all of it,
You never once
Let me feel replaceable.

Even when I was wrong,
You stayed.

Maybe that's what makes
This little bond of ours
So hard to explain
It keeps choosing it's way back.

So yeah, Cuddlebug

This one's for you ..❤️

View attachment 431092
​

By....

View attachment 431097
Someone who never makes you feel like an option is genuinely life's greatest blessing.
 
Funny how a simple
" Your Status looks nice"
Turned into a Story
I never planned to write.

You disappeared.
Life moved on.
Then one random coincidence
Brought you back -
And somehow, i stayed.

From asking about a broad
To listening to your voice today,
We've collected
A few fights, some silence,
A little Jealous,
And countless " we're talking again "
Moments..

But through all of it,
You never once
Let me feel replaceable.

Even when I was wrong,
You stayed.

Maybe that's what makes
This little bond of ours
So hard to explain
It keeps choosing it's way back.

So yeah, Cuddlebug

This one's for you ..❤️

View attachment 431092
​

By....

View attachment 431097
❤️
 
Funny how a simple
" Your Status looks nice"
Turned into a Story
I never planned to write.

You disappeared.
Life moved on.
Then one random coincidence
Brought you back -
And somehow, i stayed.

From asking about a broad
To listening to your voice today,
We've collected
A few fights, some silence,
A little Jealous,
And countless " we're talking again "
Moments..

But through all of it,
You never once
Let me feel replaceable.

Even when I was wrong,
You stayed.

Maybe that's what makes
This little bond of ours
So hard to explain
It keeps choosing it's way back.

So yeah, Cuddlebug

This one's for you ..❤️

View attachment 431092
​

By....

View attachment 431097
Some bonds may be hard to define, yet they always find their way back to where they belong.
Yes, you dont deserve less credit to let it happen again n again.:cool:
 


Where my heart ❤️ Feel safe..✨

When the world feels a little too heavy,
your presence makes it all feel lighter.
Somehow, just being you

makes my heart feel safe and calm.✨

❤️ CUDDLEBUG ❤️ ✨

By
1000171954.png
​
 
Last edited:
A feeling I never Want to lose✨

Some people come n go
But you stayed a little deeper
In the middle of my chaos,
You became my calm.
No Promises, No Expectations
Just a comfort I can't explain.
Maybe that's what makes you SPECIAL -

You're a feeling
"
I NEVER WANT TO LOSE" .

1000173372.png


By
Cuddlebug's

​

1000171954.png
 
He just Knows ✨

Some people can hear you
A hundred times and still misunderstand,
Making you wonder if you were wrong
For feeling the way you do.

But MY CUDDLEBUG ❤️ is different
I don't have to explain,
I don't have to ask -
Somehow, he just Knows .

He notices the little things,
Understands the things I leave unsaid,
And before I even ask for anything
He's already there -
Doing exactly what I needed..:kiss:

By
Cuddlebug's ✨❤️


1000171954.png

​
 
Top