
Sometimes, "tomorrow" sounds harmless.
It feels like there will always be another morning, another call, another conversation, another chance to say what we couldn't say today.
But life doesn't always give us another chance.
We get so used to postponing the ppl we luv.
"I'm tired, we'll talk tomorrow."
"I'm busy right now, I'll call u later."
"Not tonight, maybe tomorrow."
And most of the time, nothing happens.
But sometimes, that "tomorrow" becomes the conversation that never happens.
We never truly know what someone is going through when they reach out to us. Maybe they just want to talk. Maybe they're having a difficult night. Maybe they need reassurance. Maybe they simply need to hear ur voice.
And sometimes, they don't even know how to say, "I need u."
That's why, when someone u luv reaches out unexpectedly, try not to take it for granted.
U don't always have to have the perfect words.
U don't always have to solve their problems.
Sometimes, just being there is enough.
Because years from now, u may not remember how tired u were that night.
But u might remember the person u told to wait.
Give ppl ur time while u still can.
Call them back.
Ask if they're okay.
Listen a little longer.
Stay a little longer.
Because "tomorrow" is a promise life never actually made to us.
So if someone u love says, "Can we talk?"
Maybe don't ask them to wait.
Maybe put everything down for a moment and say,
"I'm here. Tell me."
Because sometimes, ppl aren't asking for hours of ur time.
They're just asking for one moment in which they don't have to feel alone.
Sometimes, the reason is simply this:
They thought of u when they needed a little less loneliness.
And u may never know how much it meant that u answered.