Thank youHappy Birthday @sweetie Chowdary
❤

Thank youHappy Birthday @sweetie Chowdary
❤

He treated me Today like thisMany happy returns of the day to ma friend from other state @sweetie Chowdaryaka YASHNAA
View attachment 431168
View attachment 431167
View attachment 431166
View attachment 431164
View attachment 431169
Its my pleasure to have you as my friend @sweetie Chowdary . You are a Gem. No big expectations. Just small small things makes you happy. You dont need big celebration to have fun.
Wish you wonderful day on your birth day. All your wishes come true.
Another year older and you still look amazing — I don't need to be in person to know that is true!
If I can count on one person to always laugh at my corny jokes, it’s you. Thanks for having a questionable sense of humor
Stop counting the candles oh Birthday Cake I sent to you , it will take you until your next birthday to finish!


@Dom55@Punisher78asSuperman Both are same if you have read story of Dr,Jekyll and Mr.Hyde By Scottish Author Stevenson. One character of same person is devil , other is normal human being. Yashnaa ,you can take as devil girl who stays mostly in chat room doing gossip and all. Gentle woman Sweetie Chowdary stays in Forum behaving like a good woman.So it's sweety birthday or yashna birthday @Dom55


I am your gift . Ty yaar wonderful photos. See how gentleman I am . Please delete all my personal pics I shared with you. . Zozo Admin says real pics are not allowed . They will delete whole thread.He treated me Today like this View attachment 431276View attachment 431277View attachment 431278@Dom55
So you thought you could just wish me and escape? Where’s my gift?

So both are not same here is another yashna right@Punisher78asSuperman Both are same if you have read story of Dr,Jekyll and Mr.Hyde By Scottish Author Stevenson. One character of same person is devil , other is normal human being. Yashnaa ,you can take as devil girl who stays mostly in chat room doing gossip and all. Gentle woman Sweetie Chowdary stays in Forum behaving like a good woman.
View attachment 431286