• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Is Friendship a Betrayal?

Maayaa ❤️

❤ Maayaval ❤
Posting Freak
Oru kaalathula, rendu perume romba close..Very close till no single day past without a conversation..


Secrets, happiness, problems, random thoughts, midnight conversations
everything was shared.. Literally ellameyy


Whatever happens, Naan iruken nu oru invisible promise maadhiri


Then, someone new came


Nothing changed overnight…
but slowly, everything changed !


Pesura neram koranjiduchu
Replies became different
Things started getting hidden
And the person who once had all the time… suddenly had none.. Just Vanished


Aval understand panna try pannaa.. But mudiyula, because it was not her first time..


Because people change
People meet new people
Priorities shift


But one thing mattum puriyala


Namma kitta everything share pannitu, etho oru silly reason kaagaa hide panne nu solurapo.. Aathu epdi eduthukurathu ? Nejama puriyulaa..


Friendship ku kooda “new update available” nu notification varuma? :giggle:


Old friend automatically uninstall aagiduvoma? Illa agithenaaa ??


Maybe the real mistake wasn't hurting someone..


Maybe the real mistake was refusing to admit that you hurt them..


So instead of saying
I’m sorry, I hurt you
it becomes easier to say,
You betrayed me..

This one word keep echoing in me since then.. Day pass, months pass but the pain .. It stays where you left !



Still…


I could have hated you.
I could have returned every painful word.
I could have wished that one day you feel the same pain you gave me.


But I won't.


Because even after everything,
even after the words that ripped me apart,
there's still a small part of me that whispers a prayer for your well-being..
Thats what I did previously and thats what I am doing now also.


And don't mistake that prayer for weakness.


I don't pray for you because you didn't hurt me.
I pray for you because you did.



You may have changed your priority.
You may have changed the story.
You may have walked away.


But it doesnt change who I were ..


Caring is my nature.
Forgiving is my choice.
And wishing you well…


is the last piece of kindness I choose to leave behind.


You knew my heart once .. And you know better than anyone ♥️




Maayaa Scribbles ✨
 
:brokenheart:

Sila neram ... May be pala neram..

I thought about writing something about it, but eventually, I chose to stay silent...

Yen nu therilaa .. yen nu purilaaa...

Idha go thru panavangaluku dhan puriyum its not easy to vent it out thru words just like that!!

​
 
Oru kaalathula, rendu perume romba close..Very close till no single day past without a conversation..


Secrets, happiness, problems, random thoughts, midnight conversations
everything was shared.. Literally ellameyy


Whatever happens, Naan iruken nu oru invisible promise maadhiri


Then, someone new came


Nothing changed overnight…
but slowly, everything changed !


Pesura neram koranjiduchu
Replies became different
Things started getting hidden
And the person who once had all the time… suddenly had none.. Just Vanished


Aval understand panna try pannaa.. But mudiyula, because it was not her first time..


Because people change
People meet new people
Priorities shift


But one thing mattum puriyala


Namma kitta everything share pannitu, etho oru silly reason kaagaa hide panne nu solurapo.. Aathu epdi eduthukurathu ? Nejama puriyulaa..


Friendship ku kooda “new update available” nu notification varuma? :giggle:


Old friend automatically uninstall aagiduvoma? Illa agithenaaa ??


Maybe the real mistake wasn't hurting someone..


Maybe the real mistake was refusing to admit that you hurt them..


So instead of saying
I’m sorry, I hurt you
it becomes easier to say,
You betrayed me..

This one word keep echoing in me since then.. Day pass, months pass but the pain .. It stays where you left !



Still…


I could have hated you.
I could have returned every painful word.
I could have wished that one day you feel the same pain you gave me.


But I won't.


Because even after everything,
even after the words that ripped me apart,
there's still a small part of me that whispers a prayer for your well-being..
Thats what I did previously and thats what I am doing now also.


And don't mistake that prayer for weakness.


I don't pray for you because you didn't hurt me.
I pray for you because you did.



You may have changed your priority.
You may have changed the story.
You may have walked away.


But it doesnt change who I were ..


Caring is my nature.
Forgiving is my choice.
And wishing you well…


is the last piece of kindness I choose to leave behind.


You knew my heart once .. And you know better than anyone ♥️




Maayaa Scribbles ✨
If you remember I used to address you as a bold girl .
Silar nammai vittu vilagi sendraalum, avanga kodutha ninaivugalum, oru kaalathula irundha andha bandhamum avlo seekiram marainjudadhu.
Oruvarai mannippadhu, avanga kodutha vali mukkiyam illa-nu artham illa — kasappai vida amaidhiyai therndheduthadhudhaan.
Nammai kaayapaduthinavangalukkum nalladhu nadakkanum-nu ninaikkira manasu… unmaiyileye oru ariya vagaiyana balam.
 
:brokenheart:

Sila neram ... May be pala neram..

I thought about writing something about it, but eventually, I chose to stay silent...

Yen nu therilaa .. yen nu purilaaa...

Idha go thru panavangaluku dhan puriyum its not easy to vent it out thru words just like that!!

​
True .. The pain will always remain in silence
 
If you remember I used to address you as a bold girl .
Silar nammai vittu vilagi sendraalum, avanga kodutha ninaivugalum, oru kaalathula irundha andha bandhamum avlo seekiram marainjudadhu.
Oruvarai mannippadhu, avanga kodutha vali mukkiyam illa-nu artham illa — kasappai vida amaidhiyai therndheduthadhudhaan.
Nammai kaayapaduthinavangalukkum nalladhu nadakkanum-nu ninaikkira manasu… unmaiyileye oru ariya vagaiyana balam.

Even thia bold girl heart is in flesh which bleeds.. Thank you for such a beautiful word and your effort buddy
 
Oru kaalathula, rendu perume romba close..Very close till no single day past without a conversation..


Secrets, happiness, problems, random thoughts, midnight conversations
everything was shared.. Literally ellameyy


Whatever happens, Naan iruken nu oru invisible promise maadhiri


Then, someone new came


Nothing changed overnight…
but slowly, everything changed !


Pesura neram koranjiduchu
Replies became different
Things started getting hidden
And the person who once had all the time… suddenly had none.. Just Vanished


Aval understand panna try pannaa.. But mudiyula, because it was not her first time..


Because people change
People meet new people
Priorities shift


But one thing mattum puriyala


Namma kitta everything share pannitu, etho oru silly reason kaagaa hide panne nu solurapo.. Aathu epdi eduthukurathu ? Nejama puriyulaa..


Friendship ku kooda “new update available” nu notification varuma? :giggle:


Old friend automatically uninstall aagiduvoma? Illa agithenaaa ??


Maybe the real mistake wasn't hurting someone..


Maybe the real mistake was refusing to admit that you hurt them..


So instead of saying
I’m sorry, I hurt you
it becomes easier to say,
You betrayed me..

This one word keep echoing in me since then.. Day pass, months pass but the pain .. It stays where you left !



Still…


I could have hated you.
I could have returned every painful word.
I could have wished that one day you feel the same pain you gave me.


But I won't.


Because even after everything,
even after the words that ripped me apart,
there's still a small part of me that whispers a prayer for your well-being..
Thats what I did previously and thats what I am doing now also.


And don't mistake that prayer for weakness.


I don't pray for you because you didn't hurt me.
I pray for you because you did.



You may have changed your priority.
You may have changed the story.
You may have walked away.


But it doesnt change who I were ..


Caring is my nature.
Forgiving is my choice.
And wishing you well…


is the last piece of kindness I choose to leave behind.


You knew my heart once .. And you know better than anyone ♥️




Maayaa Scribbles ✨
Edhum padikkala... Aana heading paathadhume solren..

Betrayal nu sollitu anga entha relationship um vaikkadheenga..

They dont even deserve to be in any kind of relationship :wait:

Nee enna sollirukennu padikala..

Still... Solren.... Yaara venaalum mannikkalam consider pannikalam.. Aana palagitu drogam panravangala entha category layum sekka koodathu...
 
Edhum padikkala... Aana heading paathadhume solren..

Betrayal nu sollitu anga entha relationship um vaikkadheenga..

They dont even deserve to be in any kind of relationship :wait:

Nee enna sollirukennu padikala..

Still... Solren.... Yaara venaalum mannikkalam consider pannikalam.. Aana palagitu drogam panravangala entha category layum sekka koodathu...


This is why you are my guruji.. Not even read my post yet you know what am going thru ..

Learned by making someone "My Everything" and ended up in " You are No One "

Enga suthunalum end of the I will be knocking ur dm with " free ya naa konjam pesanum " ..
 
This is why you are my guruji.. Not even read my post yet you know what am going thru ..

Learned by making someone "My Everything" and ended up in " You are No One "

Enga suthunalum end of the I will be knocking ur dm with " free ya naa konjam pesanum " ..
Nalaiku call pannnu
 
Oru kaalathula, rendu perume romba close..Very close till no single day past without a conversation..


Secrets, happiness, problems, random thoughts, midnight conversations
everything was shared.. Literally ellameyy


Whatever happens, Naan iruken nu oru invisible promise maadhiri


Then, someone new came


Nothing changed overnight…
but slowly, everything changed !


Pesura neram koranjiduchu
Replies became different
Things started getting hidden
And the person who once had all the time… suddenly had none.. Just Vanished


Aval understand panna try pannaa.. But mudiyula, because it was not her first time..


Because people change
People meet new people
Priorities shift


But one thing mattum puriyala


Namma kitta everything share pannitu, etho oru silly reason kaagaa hide panne nu solurapo.. Aathu epdi eduthukurathu ? Nejama puriyulaa..


Friendship ku kooda “new update available” nu notification varuma? :giggle:


Old friend automatically uninstall aagiduvoma? Illa agithenaaa ??


Maybe the real mistake wasn't hurting someone..


Maybe the real mistake was refusing to admit that you hurt them..


So instead of saying
I’m sorry, I hurt you
it becomes easier to say,
You betrayed me..

This one word keep echoing in me since then.. Day pass, months pass but the pain .. It stays where you left !



Still…


I could have hated you.
I could have returned every painful word.
I could have wished that one day you feel the same pain you gave me.


But I won't.


Because even after everything,
even after the words that ripped me apart,
there's still a small part of me that whispers a prayer for your well-being..
Thats what I did previously and thats what I am doing now also.


And don't mistake that prayer for weakness.


I don't pray for you because you didn't hurt me.
I pray for you because you did.



You may have changed your priority.
You may have changed the story.
You may have walked away.


But it doesnt change who I were ..


Caring is my nature.
Forgiving is my choice.
And wishing you well…


is the last piece of kindness I choose to leave behind.


You knew my heart once .. And you know better than anyone ♥️




Maayaa Scribbles ✨
The People in this World gonna do what they wanna do.. What a Man (Woman) can control is his (her) own actions!!!
 
Oru kaalathula, rendu perume romba close..Very close till no single day past without a conversation..


Secrets, happiness, problems, random thoughts, midnight conversations
everything was shared.. Literally ellameyy


Whatever happens, Naan iruken nu oru invisible promise maadhiri


Then, someone new came


Nothing changed overnight…
but slowly, everything changed !


Pesura neram koranjiduchu
Replies became different
Things started getting hidden
And the person who once had all the time… suddenly had none.. Just Vanished


Aval understand panna try pannaa.. But mudiyula, because it was not her first time..


Because people change
People meet new people
Priorities shift


But one thing mattum puriyala


Namma kitta everything share pannitu, etho oru silly reason kaagaa hide panne nu solurapo.. Aathu epdi eduthukurathu ? Nejama puriyulaa..


Friendship ku kooda “new update available” nu notification varuma? :giggle:


Old friend automatically uninstall aagiduvoma? Illa agithenaaa ??


Maybe the real mistake wasn't hurting someone..


Maybe the real mistake was refusing to admit that you hurt them..


So instead of saying
I’m sorry, I hurt you
it becomes easier to say,
You betrayed me..

This one word keep echoing in me since then.. Day pass, months pass but the pain .. It stays where you left !



Still…


I could have hated you.
I could have returned every painful word.
I could have wished that one day you feel the same pain you gave me.


But I won't.


Because even after everything,
even after the words that ripped me apart,
there's still a small part of me that whispers a prayer for your well-being..
Thats what I did previously and thats what I am doing now also.


And don't mistake that prayer for weakness.


I don't pray for you because you didn't hurt me.
I pray for you because you did.



You may have changed your priority.
You may have changed the story.
You may have walked away.


But it doesnt change who I were ..


Caring is my nature.
Forgiving is my choice.
And wishing you well…


is the last piece of kindness I choose to leave behind.


You knew my heart once .. And you know better than anyone ♥️




Maayaa Scribbles ✨
You are a very kind soul.
Lucky are the ones who get to know you.
The ones who changed and left could not truly fathom the depth and simplicity of your heart.
Tonight, I pray Love and Happiness find you and be your lifelong companion.

@Maayaa ❤️ is also name of someone very dear to me...
 
You are a very kind soul.
Lucky are the ones who get to know you.
The ones who changed and left could not truly fathom the depth and simplicity of your heart.
Tonight, I pray Love and Happiness find you and be your lifelong companion.

@Maayaa ❤️ is also name of someone very dear to me...

Amen. Thanks for your pray..

My motif of this scribbles was not to make myself look good or kind..but just to vent out that making me suffocating internally..
 
Oru kaalathula, rendu perume romba close..Very close till no single day past without a conversation..


Secrets, happiness, problems, random thoughts, midnight conversations
everything was shared.. Literally ellameyy


Whatever happens, Naan iruken nu oru invisible promise maadhiri


Then, someone new came


Nothing changed overnight…
but slowly, everything changed !


Pesura neram koranjiduchu
Replies became different
Things started getting hidden
And the person who once had all the time… suddenly had none.. Just Vanished


Aval understand panna try pannaa.. But mudiyula, because it was not her first time..


Because people change
People meet new people
Priorities shift


But one thing mattum puriyala


Namma kitta everything share pannitu, etho oru silly reason kaagaa hide panne nu solurapo.. Aathu epdi eduthukurathu ? Nejama puriyulaa..


Friendship ku kooda “new update available” nu notification varuma? :giggle:


Old friend automatically uninstall aagiduvoma? Illa agithenaaa ??


Maybe the real mistake wasn't hurting someone..


Maybe the real mistake was refusing to admit that you hurt them..


So instead of saying
I’m sorry, I hurt you
it becomes easier to say,
You betrayed me..

This one word keep echoing in me since then.. Day pass, months pass but the pain .. It stays where you left !



Still…


I could have hated you.
I could have returned every painful word.
I could have wished that one day you feel the same pain you gave me.


But I won't.


Because even after everything,
even after the words that ripped me apart,
there's still a small part of me that whispers a prayer for your well-being..
Thats what I did previously and thats what I am doing now also.


And don't mistake that prayer for weakness.


I don't pray for you because you didn't hurt me.
I pray for you because you did.



You may have changed your priority.
You may have changed the story.
You may have walked away.


But it doesnt change who I were ..


Caring is my nature.
Forgiving is my choice.
And wishing you well…


is the last piece of kindness I choose to leave behind.


You knew my heart once .. And you know better than anyone ♥️




Maayaa Scribbles ✨
Thats not a true friendship
 
Top