
These inconvenient moments of missing someone are what truly show how special they are.I miss you in the most inconvenient ways.
While eating.
While working.
While sleeping.
While trying not to think about you.
Especially while trying not to think about you.
Honestly, you're becoming a full-time occupation.
Stay Strong And Miss More Brother Once She Will Reply That Feel Is Literally A Heaven.I miss you in the most inconvenient ways.
While eating.
While working.
While sleeping.
While trying not to think about you.
Especially while trying not to think about you.
Honestly, you're becoming a full-time occupation.
Take care of yourself—and don’t let me distract you from your work too much!I miss you in the most inconvenient ways.
While eating.
While working.
While sleeping.
While trying not to think about you.
Especially while trying not to think about you.
Honestly, you're becoming a full-time occupation.
Missing someone is fine untill it's not turning into a disappointment...I miss you in the most inconvenient ways.
While eating.
While working.
While sleeping.
While trying not to think about you.
Especially while trying not to think about you.
Honestly, you're becoming a full-time occupation.
Yes ah happiness cheppalemuStay Strong And Miss More Brother Once She Will Reply That Feel Is Literally A Heaven.
EmoMissing whom![]()