• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

I am gonna steal what is yours

good thing it's just his profile pic you want cause we would have had a whole new fight if it had been him you wanted ,
I don't share my husband and I will kill anyone who trys
Well, you are one lucky woman, I am not into committed men, else I would have put a love charm on that black cat and would have pet him already :Cwl:, he would be purring around me.
Glad to see you are confessing your love for him publicly, seems like someone is getting jealous :giggle:

Well, you are one lucky woman, I am not into committed men, else I would have put a love charm on that black cat and would have pet him already :Cwl:, he would be purring around me.
Glad to see you are confessing your love for him publicly, seems like someone is getting jealous :giggle:
So whr r u hades its better to sit silent in such kind of situations lol

Already changed dp u can have that too lol
Victim @Beryl off the list
View attachment 21601
Now who is my next victim? :idea:
They say lions are hard to handle, let me handle this Whiskered Felis Leo
Hey @BadBoyV2 you think you can mess with this Lone-Wolf, I am gonna hunt you down, run run scaredy cat :evilgrin1:

View attachment 21601
Hey @BadBoyV2 you think you can mess with this Lone-Wolf, I am gonna hunt you down, run run scaredy cat :evilgrin1:
Already changed dp u can have that too lol

View attachment 21601
I juz dont mess :Cwl:

Even if u r a lonewolf(OMEGA) Or u r an Alpha... Lion is still the king, not coz u steal the crown or seat.. Juz coz of his Attitude:cool1:

As u do, obviously am happy tat someones inspired by me:emo:

I juz dont mess :Cwl:

Even if u r a lonewolf(OMEGA) Or u r an Alpha... Lion is still the king, not coz u steal the crown or seat.. Juz coz of his Attitude:cool1:

As u do, obviously am happy tat someones inspired by me:emo:
Lone-Wolves grow stronger than alphas as they depend only on themselves, which makes them strong. But what you said is true, the lion is always a king when it comes to power, but even a lion can be defeated by our bengal tigers. Anyways I stole your DP and you are my victim :evilgrin1:

Victim @BadBoyV2 off the list
v9.JPG
Now @Deepak Kiran's going to be my next victim as he is inviting himself trouble by changing DP frequently, he is desperate to be hunted so he will be hunted. Run run Deepak, you can hide nowhere :evilgrin1:

Last edited:
Lone-Wolves grow stronger than alphas as they depend only on themselves, which makes them strong. But true, the lion is always a king when it comes to power but even a lion can be defeated by our bengal tigers. Anyways I stole your DP and you are my victim :evilgrin1:

Victim @BadBoyV2 off the list
View attachment 21612
Now @Deepak Kiran's going to be my next victim as he is inviting himself trouble by changing DP frequently, he is desperate to be hunted so he will be hunted. Run run Deepak, you can hide nowhere :evilgrin1:
Waiting for this moment and I had stole your's @Kamini :timid::Devil:

This is my all time favourite DP in the forum

Not jealous ,jealousie kills ,i just protect my own and what is mine ,jealousie got me beat and tortured and raped ,hid away ,i have no reason to be jealous cause i would give my life for him and my kids plus if you have seen what i have done here on cam (been naked ,shown my boobs and even played with sex toys ) infornt of everyone inculding Hades while he watched . i would take my own life then be jealous of someone who would ruin there life for what someone else has and leave them the guilt for ruining a familys life to deal with.
if you want more of my Profile pics from witchcraft or wiccan let me know i have loads ,i pratice the wiccan and i am a witch ,i read witchcraft ,paranormal and books about white and black magic

Not jealous ,jealousie kills ,i just protect my own and what is mine ,jealousie got me beat and tortured and raped ,hid away ,i have no reason to be jealous cause i would give my life for him and my kids plus if you have seen what i have done here on cam (been naked ,shown my boobs and even played with sex toys ) infornt of everyone inculding Hades while he watched . i would take my own life then be jealous of someone who would ruin there life for what someone else has and leave them the guilt for ruining a familys life to deal with.
if you want more of my Profile pics from witchcraft or wiccan let me know i have loads ,i pratice the wiccan and i am a witch ,i read witchcraft ,paranormal and books about white and black magic
That is pure love you got there :inlove: (but never give up your kids for him), since you are a fellow witch, you are going to see a lot of me in your inbox :Laugh1:. I am gonna learn some new evil spells from you :highfive: