• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

I am gonna steal what is yours

Kamini

Infinity and Beyond
Posting Freak
Helloooo bad guys!!

Well, I see some good DPs on the forum and when I see them I ask myself "Hey, this one is really good, why don't I have it?". I get jealous you know. You people made me jealous, so I am gonna steal your DPs :evilgrin1:, this is the punishment I give to you for making me jealous. Beware and hide your DPs. Cause Witch is on the hunt and I am gonna hunt your DPs and haunt you :Devil:, no one is safe from me.

Last edited:
Helloooo bad guys!!

Well, I see some good DPs on the forum and when I see them I ask myself "Hey, this one is really good, why don't I have it?". I get jealous you know. You people made me jealous, so I am gonna steal your DPs :evilgrin1:, this is the punishment I give to you for making me jealous. Beware and hide your DPs. Cause Witch is on the hunt and I am gonna hunt your DPs and haunt you :Devil:, no one is safe from me.
Can you bring out the list so that I'll steal yours lol

Already my dps are stolen by @Harsha Beardo he came from arjun reddy to puppy level dp haha

MInd it guys MILK N MOCHA teddies are mine..
If kamini wanna steal then I give exceptional for her bcoz she is my freaking witch :blessing:
Don't worry dear, he is my next victim :evilgrin1:

Victim @Ichayan off the list
v2.JPG

@Harsha Beardo, now you are my victim. Run run and hide in the basement :evilgrin1: