• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Secret santa memes

Bro, I am sure perheps you dont know about BDSM life style or joking about it . In bdsm life style there is no fights, quarrels, jealousy , or even violence what we used to see in domestic violence. There is only love prevails for all participants. :cool:
The poor gurll was giving u funny tasks,
n u dragged it into B**m?
LOL
Luv u santuusss
:worried:
n hate u domsskoomsss
​
 
The poor gurll was giving u funny tasks,
n u dragged it into B**m?
LOL
Luv u santuusss
:worried:
n hate u domsskoomsss
​
OMG. Now perception about tasks is changed. Liked you very very much. You are rally genius. And to be honest ,I really enjoyed doing all tasks, Trust me,I dont lie. Whatever I write comments in Task done thread, its just for sake of fun.I really never mean it otherwise I would have never done all those tasks sincerely and enthusiastically. By revealing it , you made my day. And what Kannaa was sayig was just fun also. You know that very wel. Thank you very very much for being my ss. :headphones::cool:
 
Last edited:
OMG. Now perception about tasks is changed. Liked you very very much. You are rally genius. And to be honest ,I really enjoyed doing all tasks, Trust me,I dont lie. Whatever I right comments in Task done thread, its just for sake of fun.I really never mean it otherwise I would have never done all those tasks sincerely and enthusiastically. By revealing it , you made my day. And what Kannaa was sayig was just fun also. You know that very wel. Thank you very very much for being my ss. :headphones::cool:
I'm not yr sf :envy:
 
Top