• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Complain against abusing

I don't even know u, and damn care what personnel issues u r having with me, cause u r acting like puppet of some haters of me. as i said i don't even know u so there is no point to abuse any unknown here.

And everyone has seen ur drama last night when u was saying that he who talk to me u'll block him/her.

Get life girl if u have something left in u otherwise be puppet like u r now.

I find it hilarious , nay , absurdly hilariously funny that this scumbag , has the audacity to plea innocence .

I shall refrain from entertaining this moron with my valuable time , as the evidence of his pedophilic actions are caught not only on the screenshots , but archived on the site aswell.

We shall let the administrator/mods deal , mete out justice for nadaan parinda, krismy , and God knows who else.

Try not to beg , scumbag , as you already seem to be on your knees.

What comes next , is upto anyone's imagination.:rofl1::rofl1:

i also have so many SS how some users are making lobby against me as Neel and Tha Yato Gamy was discussing on wall few days back, and WTH these guys are talking abt me,

Btw , who are you, again ?
Some celebrity ? I don't think so.
We have other things to discuss.
Yes , you are a threat to the civilised society, a plausible paedophile/rapist , who makes his dirty intentions public , as if ITS A BLOODY TROPHY FOR YOU .

You should be asylumated ASAP.
Personally speaking , I think you need therapy snd sedating, to keep others out of harm's way.

The audacity of the guy , claims to leak pics of a minor , and passes sexual assault statements on a minor and her mother , comes here pleading innocent.

The screenshots tell the entire story.

I urge everyone to recognize this scum motalund7 aka bhatkahua7 , and God knows what as the lowlife he is .

Btw , who are you, again ?
Some celebrity ? I don't think so.
We have other things to discuss.
Yes , you are a threat to the civilised society, a plausible paedophile/rapist , who makes his dirty intentions public , as if ITS A BLOODY TROPHY FOR YOU .

You should be asylumated ASAP.
Personally speaking , I think you need therapy snd sedating, to keep others out of harm's way.

The audacity of the guy , claims to leak pics of a minor , and passes sexual assault statements on a minor and her mother , comes here pleading innocent.

The screenshots tell the entire story.

I urge everyone to recognize this scum motalund7 aka bhatkahua7 , and God knows what as the lowlife he is .
you are sick Yato all knows that few months back you was against Neel and now to defame me u been friends with him all knows what all u din in ur 11inch nigga id so talking to you is like throwing stone in Bull shit.

throwing stone in Bull shit

Never knew that a piece of shit has hands to pelt stones :heystop::rofl1:

As I said, this scumbag, who's very presence detests most of us , should be asylumated and sedated ASAP , lest he bring harm to others around him.

The audacity of this scum to target a girl child.

I refrain from talking to paedophiles.

Excuse me , show yourself the door please.

This is a bunch of unnecessary drama BS here on the Forum. You all need to learn to use the Block Button or just plain ignore the idiots who are trying to bring chat down. Do NOT give them their "15 minutes of fame". If you want to file a complaint about a user or a Staff member, do so in private with the Admins/Owners. This may be the "Complaints/Reports" category, however, some of you sound/look like little kids arguing on a playground. Now, LEARN to use the BLOCK BUTTON & get back to having fun! :)

Rock On,
~ Hellz :cool:

This is a bunch of unnecessary drama BS here on the Forum. You all need to learn to use the Block Button or just plain ignore the idiots who are trying to bring chat down. Do NOT give them their "15 minutes of fame". If you want to file a complaint about a user or a Staff member, do so in private with the Admins/Owners. This may be the "Complaints/Reports" category, however, some of you sound/look like little kids arguing on a playground. Now, LEARN to use the BLOCK BUTTON & get back to having fun! :)

Rock On,
~ Hellz :cool:
Don't teach me

I have banned evey abuser eveytime!
What action u saying?i told u m alredy talking to mods n admin abt it?yestersay itself i told u i need 2days time on this to u personally?
U want me to ban him permanently! and ban on sight everytime i see him?i cant do that without the approval! I cant do that without talking abt the same with admins!
Wait for sometime i myself will get back to u when needed!Dont rush!
I'm waiting let's see

To be honest,
@Krishmy
I love the way, you complain !! :inlove: :bandid:

Hope you stay in forum for long time and entertain us with your sweet words instead of involving in kiddish fights on zozo wall every now and then!!

Trust me!! You will have good time here @Krishmy !!

and yes!!! Love your DP by the way!!:heart1::heart1:
Dei machaaa, Love The DP s my concept, u steal my phrases, i'll create meme for u lol :Devil:

Very nice, you expect this from people, do I remember the helplessness of someone, what a mockery are you making upside down? I pray to God to give you a gift of little wisdom.

Listen to me carefully, first thing is not a friend of mine and secondly I have no trouble to disturb peace and third thing if you think that I am raising an old issue, you should use wisdom. If you have so much mind, why have not you finished the old issue because you people have not done it, you are the work of the people, you have to give unnecessary rye, because you can do nothing. ाAnd those who comment redundant. Put less than your work, you understand, I do not know and I am hidden aur wicked. Put your mind in work, do not convince me, do not teach me what to do. ाा You only have time for things and nothing else