• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Solved is there any simple way to delete a thread ?

Hey Optimist, only staff can delete threads under specific circumstances, most common of them spamming. Is there any thread you created and would like to delete? I can ask Zeus and Bacon if it's possible to do it.

Hey Optimist, only staff can delete threads under specific circumstances, most common of them spamming. Is there any thread you created and would like to delete? I can ask Zeus and Bacon if it's possible to do it.
heyoo SG.. its actually beryl who wants to delete a thread posted by her last night..

You can delete whatever you have posted by urself but u cant delete someone else’s post :)
Check out for delete option under edit section or more options in the post to be deleted :) if u need more help let us know :)

You can delete whatever you have posted by urself but u cant delete someone else’s post :)
Check out for delete option under edit section or more options in the post to be deleted :) if u need more help let us know :)
nope, Bacon i cant delete this thread..