• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Hairy or Shaved or waxing (In private part)---what u prefer in opposite gender and why you prefer????

I prefer a opposite gender 1st :worried: and then I can think about this non sense:sad1:

Buddies pls give your opinion and tell a perfect reason .........other than my reason lol
It only matters when you want to give someone a blowjob or cunnilingus. I prefer it to be shaved because it gives you less itch and it looks good and clean. I think people should trim atleast if they don't like shaving to keep it less bushy, short and to look good.

I prefer this
56ca8921261f3a0fcdc9f20be87a519c.jpg

Definitely not this, nope, not at all
Left-vertical-line-trimmed-vs.-right-untrimmed-can-you-see-the-difference.jpg

It only matters when you want to give someone a blowjob or cunnilingus. I prefer it to be shaved because it gives you less itch and it looks good and clean. I think people should trim atleast if they don't like shaving to keep it less bushy, short and to look good.

I prefer this
View attachment 15543

View attachment 15544
No Shave November...:holiday:

I prefer this
View attachment 15543

View attachment 15544

Sure next time I'll trim :Like:

I prefer this
View attachment 15543

View attachment 15544
Yeah babe definitely the trimmed one .... Haha atleast it shouldn't feel messy afterall .....
Even I too have a thing for perfectly groomed n well dressed man hahahaha

And about pvt .... I do have OCD hahaha definitely prefer clean
Oh no..... am I talking these too now :Dull::las:

I prefer a opposite gender 1st :worried: and then I can think about this non sense:sad1:

Buddies pls give your opinion and tell a perfect reason .........other than my reason lol
either its a top or bottom fully shaved not looks sexy, it needs to be trimmed zero level else mens mouth and women bottom private part looks like shaved chicken ass :Laugh1:i saw in a magazine a women model shaved fully and put one straight hair line with very thin zero level covering her private parts looks attractive & it covers where its necessary even she is fully naked :Laugh1:

Yeah babe definitely the trimmed one .... Haha atleast it shouldn't feel messy afterall .....
Even I too have a thing for perfectly groomed n well dressed man hahahaha

And about pvt .... I do have OCD hahaha definitely prefer clean
Oh no..... am I talking these too now :Dull::las:
yea u cant sit silent for long time when u knows a lot about that:Laugh1:

I prefer this
View attachment 15543

girls most of them prefer this trimmed type and with such trimmed if u rub on women neck start from right side ears to left side year all over the neck below, quickly move away and sit silent, the response will be terrific & desperate :Laugh1:
[/QUOTE]
Well the experience talks .... Right @affair m34 ?? :giggle: