• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

solace.

JustLikeADream

The dream
Posting Freak
Solace within me.
~Jaanuu

In the middle of this crowd, I find myself feeling alone,
Surrounded by faceless strangers, a sea of unknown.
But deep in my heart, I know I'm not truly by myself,
In the depths of my soul, I have hidden wealth.

This cafe is bustling with different kinds of people,
Each with their own stories, their own life's steeple.
It's overwhelming and terrifying, the noise and the chatter,
I know, it's better than the silence that once mattered.

When did this all begin, this feeling of emptiness within?
When did I start believing I was nothing to anyone?
Or perhaps it began when I realized I was something to me,
All I can feel now is the urge to break free.

Barging out from the lives of others, searching for my own peace.
I get bored easily, I can't hurt them anymore, it's time to cease.
Pushing myself away, fearing attachments, and the pain they bring.
But deep down, I know it's not attachments that sting.

In my mind, a battle rages, a war I cannot win,
I apologize to those who care, for the evil that lies within.
I'm untrustworthy, unreliable, a fool at best,
But still, I search for that elusive peace, for a moment of rest.

Then in the depths of my heart, I find a glimpse of solace,
Sometimes it scratches my soul, other times it gently kisses.
But here I am again, lost in my own thoughts and fears,
Apologizing to those who love me, drowning in my own tears.

I am not alone, not truly, for I have love within,
And in that love, I find peace, a place where I can begin.
So in the middle of this crowd, I stand tall and proud,
For I am not alone, not truly, I am allowed.

To be myself, flawed and imperfect, yet still worthy of love,
In this cafe of faceless strangers, I find peace, rising above.


_______________________________________________

So comparing zozo with a cafe, I was think about the crowd I see here, the anonymity I feel, and later, the solace I found within it.
And I'm also taking this as an advantage to apologize, whomever, I pushed away, intentionally or unintentionally. You were a lot to me, you are actually. And to those who does include in that, you're safe from me,
" because, I kinda get bored easily, and I'll dump you, if you haven't get dumped that mean, there's nothing between us. "
 
Last edited:
Solace within me.
~Aparnah

In the middle of this crowd, I find myself feeling alone,
Surrounded by faceless strangers, a sea of unknown.
But deep in my heart, I know I'm not truly by myself,
In the depths of my soul, I have hidden wealth.

This cafe is bustling with different kinds of people,
Each with their own stories, their own life's steeple.
It's overwhelming and terrifying, the noise and the chatter,
I know, it's better than the silence that once mattered.

When did this all begin, this feeling of emptiness within?
When did I start believing I was nothing to anyone?
Or perhaps it began when I realized I was something to me,
All I can feel now is the urge to break free.

Barging out from the lives of others, searching for my own peace.
I get bored easily, I can't hurt them anymore, it's time to cease.
Pushing myself away, fearing attachments, and the pain they bring.
But deep down, I know it's not attachments that sting.

In my mind, a battle rages, a war I cannot win,
I apologize to those who care, for the evil that lies within.
I'm untrustworthy, unreliable, a fool at best,
But still, I search for that elusive peace, for a moment of rest.

Then in the depths of my heart, I find a glimpse of solace,
Sometimes it scratches my soul, other times it gently kisses.
But here I am again, lost in my own thoughts and fears,
Apologizing to those who love me, drowning in my own tears.

I am not alone, not truly, for I have love within,
And in that love, I find peace, a place where I can begin.
So in the middle of this crowd, I stand tall and proud,
For I am not alone, not truly, I am allowed.

To be myself, flawed and imperfect, yet still worthy of love,
In this cafe of faceless strangers, I find peace, rising above.


_______________________________________________

So comparing zozo with a cafe, I was think about the crowd I see here, the anonymity I feel, and later, the solace I found within it.
And I'm also taking this as an advantage to apologize, whomever, I pushed away, intentionally or unintentionally. You were a lot to me, you are actually. And to those who does include in that, you're safe from me,
" because, I kinda get bored easily, and I'll dump you, if you haven't get dumped that mean, there's nothing between us. "
Wow Nice
 
Solace within me.
~Aparnah

In the middle of this crowd, I find myself feeling alone,
Surrounded by faceless strangers, a sea of unknown.
But deep in my heart, I know I'm not truly by myself,
In the depths of my soul, I have hidden wealth.

This cafe is bustling with different kinds of people,
Each with their own stories, their own life's steeple.
It's overwhelming and terrifying, the noise and the chatter,
I know, it's better than the silence that once mattered.

When did this all begin, this feeling of emptiness within?
When did I start believing I was nothing to anyone?
Or perhaps it began when I realized I was something to me,
All I can feel now is the urge to break free.

Barging out from the lives of others, searching for my own peace.
I get bored easily, I can't hurt them anymore, it's time to cease.
Pushing myself away, fearing attachments, and the pain they bring.
But deep down, I know it's not attachments that sting.

In my mind, a battle rages, a war I cannot win,
I apologize to those who care, for the evil that lies within.
I'm untrustworthy, unreliable, a fool at best,
But still, I search for that elusive peace, for a moment of rest.

Then in the depths of my heart, I find a glimpse of solace,
Sometimes it scratches my soul, other times it gently kisses.
But here I am again, lost in my own thoughts and fears,
Apologizing to those who love me, drowning in my own tears.

I am not alone, not truly, for I have love within,
And in that love, I find peace, a place where I can begin.
So in the middle of this crowd, I stand tall and proud,
For I am not alone, not truly, I am allowed.

To be myself, flawed and imperfect, yet still worthy of love,
In this cafe of faceless strangers, I find peace, rising above.


_______________________________________________

So comparing zozo with a cafe, I was think about the crowd I see here, the anonymity I feel, and later, the solace I found within it.
And I'm also taking this as an advantage to apologize, whomever, I pushed away, intentionally or unintentionally. You were a lot to me, you are actually. And to those who does include in that, you're safe from me,
" because, I kinda get bored easily, and I'll dump you, if you haven't get dumped that mean, there's nothing between us. "
Lovely...:clapping:
:Dream1: I am safe, thank god :giggle:
 
Solace within me.
~Aparnah

In the middle of this crowd, I find myself feeling alone,
Surrounded by faceless strangers, a sea of unknown.
But deep in my heart, I know I'm not truly by myself,
In the depths of my soul, I have hidden wealth.

This cafe is bustling with different kinds of people,
Each with their own stories, their own life's steeple.
It's overwhelming and terrifying, the noise and the chatter,
I know, it's better than the silence that once mattered.

When did this all begin, this feeling of emptiness within?
When did I start believing I was nothing to anyone?
Or perhaps it began when I realized I was something to me,
All I can feel now is the urge to break free.

Barging out from the lives of others, searching for my own peace.
I get bored easily, I can't hurt them anymore, it's time to cease.
Pushing myself away, fearing attachments, and the pain they bring.
But deep down, I know it's not attachments that sting.

In my mind, a battle rages, a war I cannot win,
I apologize to those who care, for the evil that lies within.
I'm untrustworthy, unreliable, a fool at best,
But still, I search for that elusive peace, for a moment of rest.

Then in the depths of my heart, I find a glimpse of solace,
Sometimes it scratches my soul, other times it gently kisses.
But here I am again, lost in my own thoughts and fears,
Apologizing to those who love me, drowning in my own tears.

I am not alone, not truly, for I have love within,
And in that love, I find peace, a place where I can begin.
So in the middle of this crowd, I stand tall and proud,
For I am not alone, not truly, I am allowed.

To be myself, flawed and imperfect, yet still worthy of love,
In this cafe of faceless strangers, I find peace, rising above.


_______________________________________________

So comparing zozo with a cafe, I was think about the crowd I see here, the anonymity I feel, and later, the solace I found within it.
And I'm also taking this as an advantage to apologize, whomever, I pushed away, intentionally or unintentionally. You were a lot to me, you are actually. And to those who does include in that, you're safe from me,
" because, I kinda get bored easily, and I'll dump you, if you haven't get dumped that mean, there's nothing between us. "
You are an amazing writer !
 
Solace within me.
~Aparnah

In the middle of this crowd, I find myself feeling alone,
Surrounded by faceless strangers, a sea of unknown.
But deep in my heart, I know I'm not truly by myself,
In the depths of my soul, I have hidden wealth.

This cafe is bustling with different kinds of people,
Each with their own stories, their own life's steeple.
It's overwhelming and terrifying, the noise and the chatter,
I know, it's better than the silence that once mattered.

When did this all begin, this feeling of emptiness within?
When did I start believing I was nothing to anyone?
Or perhaps it began when I realized I was something to me,
All I can feel now is the urge to break free.

Barging out from the lives of others, searching for my own peace.
I get bored easily, I can't hurt them anymore, it's time to cease.
Pushing myself away, fearing attachments, and the pain they bring.
But deep down, I know it's not attachments that sting.

In my mind, a battle rages, a war I cannot win,
I apologize to those who care, for the evil that lies within.
I'm untrustworthy, unreliable, a fool at best,
But still, I search for that elusive peace, for a moment of rest.

Then in the depths of my heart, I find a glimpse of solace,
Sometimes it scratches my soul, other times it gently kisses.
But here I am again, lost in my own thoughts and fears,
Apologizing to those who love me, drowning in my own tears.

I am not alone, not truly, for I have love within,
And in that love, I find peace, a place where I can begin.
So in the middle of this crowd, I stand tall and proud,
For I am not alone, not truly, I am allowed.

To be myself, flawed and imperfect, yet still worthy of love,
In this cafe of faceless strangers, I find peace, rising above.


_______________________________________________

So comparing zozo with a cafe, I was think about the crowd I see here, the anonymity I feel, and later, the solace I found within it.
And I'm also taking this as an advantage to apologize, whomever, I pushed away, intentionally or unintentionally. You were a lot to me, you are actually. And to those who does include in that, you're safe from me,
" because, I kinda get bored easily, and I'll dump you, if you haven't get dumped that mean, there's nothing between us. "
wow great lines and good comparison of zozo with a cafe, spending some time for chitchat and saying alwida.
 
Top