• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Favorite'S ✨ Favourite

MillaN

✮ HeZ FerroN ✮
VIP
Posting Freak
:cool1:

Howdy fellas ❤

So, here comes a diary thread to make a positive recollection of your past memories ✨

Favorite'S Favorite in remembrance of your favourite thread, may be by your favorite content creator and their catchy lovely creatings ✮

:holiday:

I have certain threads that are always soulful when I go through them. They gave me peace ❤

and yesh from my favourite creator !

Mention here, the link of your favorite thread u have crossed so far and make a positive memory on why that particular thread attracted you!

:hearteyes:

Would love to know urs

" The Favourite'S Favourite "

:doh:

Thaangal idhuvarai virumbiya thread (aiyo thread ku tamil la therlayae) adhoda link, matrum pidithathan karanam.... Ingu padhividavum

Last edited:
And why was that so loveable is ✨

Here are some which I quoted!!

Fiddled In some guest nicks to check the temperature after that I settled with this nick

the same ever feel once I get used to settle in zozo :Dream1:

How did I enter here? When I was talking to a girl in other platform where I come from, I asked her” what are all the other apps or sites did you use”, one of those was this zozo. Again I asked , why did you leave zozo. He answer was “ that’s a damn sex chat site, either gifs or asking for sex chat”. Lol after hearing this I thought to myself “ this is what I am looking for dumbo and did a little bit of dance ( just like Pawan Kalyan behind the tree in some movie) lol. And I am here.

trust me, a man with great sense of humor ❤

Get some coffee or scotch and sit with me. We will definitely explore.

since my day 15 to till now.... I m seeing him on asking the same to everyone, including me :bandid: the basement and the red wine ❤ An upgraded version ✨

On coming over this thread I was like " Red wine, really U have been asking this since U came zozo o_O:Dull:

. At the end of the day my attitude is “ please roll up all your opinions, and gleefully up your asses” lol ( no offense meant). Let’s respect each other with in our privacies and little spaces.

oh my redwine ✨
those were an awesome writeup!!
Its on how you came through your beginnings in zozo ❤ My first ever thread that I've read . Those were on my period where I don't know how to make a like ...
Now been a fan of you Master

:Devil:

:cool1:

Howdy fellas ❤

So, here comes a diary thread to make a positive recollection of your past memories ✨

Favorite'S Favorite in remembrance of your favourite thread, may be by your favorite content creator and their catchy lovely creatings ✮

:holiday:

I have certain threads that are always soulful when I go through them. They gave me peace ❤

and yesh from my favourite creator !

Mention here, the link of your favorite thread u have crossed so far and make a positive memory on why that particular thread attracted you!

:hearteyes:

Would love to know urs

" The Favourite'S Favourite "

:doh:

Enadi englishlaye pesi sagadikura podi angutu :sarcasm:

Diary <<< Zozo Threads

This is something that always sticks close to my heart ..! I still wonder does anyone go overboard to do such stuffs for their loved one ? Well she made it true for me ❤️
My Beloved Moonpie

@Nilaani

Thread '꧁ It's DARK month ꧂' https://www.chatzozo.com/forum/threads/꧁-its-dark-month-꧂.33204/

Creating decorative posts is a piece of art for her... but ths thread is constructed with emotions, music & poetry ! This is one of my most fav thread from Jazz's creation. Always remains in my bookmarks ❤️

@SkyLub Jazz

Joined forums in months and for an early bird like me, This event and celebration hosted by Janu was one of the funfilled moments...Making me think this zozo forums is going to be interesting..This is the one thread I never wanted to see getting locked ! Thanks for the good memories @Januu :giggle:

well there are some more fav's in my bookmarks but these three ll remain in my top 3 always ✨

Last edited:

This is something that always sticks close to my heart ..! I still wonder does anyone go overboard to do such stuffs for their loved one ? Well she made it true for me ❤️
My Beloved Moonpie
@Nilaani

Thread '꧁ It's DARK month ꧂' https://www.chatzozo.com/forum/threads/꧁-its-dark-month-꧂.33204/

Creating decorative posts is a piece of art for her... but thread is constructed with emotions, music & poetry ! This is one of my most fav thread from Jazz's creation. Always remains in my bookmarks ❤️
@SkyLub Jazz

Joined forums in months and for an early bird like me, This event and celebration hosted by Janu was a funfilled moments. This is the one thread I never wanted to see getting locked ! Thanks for the good memories @Januu :giggle:

well there are some more fav's in my bookmarks but these three ll remain in my top 3 always ✨
We both quoted same thread :heart1: :kiss:

Diary <<< Zozo Threads

My Beloved Moonpie

@Nilaani

Creating decorative posts is a piece of art for her... but ths thread is constructed with emotions, music & poetry ! This is one of my most fav thread from Jazz's creation. Always remains in my bookmarks ❤️

@SkyLub Jazz

Joined forums in months and for an early bird like me, This event and celebration hosted by Janu was one of the funfilled moments...Making me think this zozo forums is going to be interesting..This is the one thread I never wanted to see getting locked ! Thanks for the good memories @Januu :giggle:

Thanks much dear!!! :angel:

Diary <<< Zozo Threads

My Beloved Moonpie

@Nilaani

@SkyLub Jazz

Always :hearteyes: :hearteyes:

✨ Love is not just a feeling, it's an action. The greatest gift you can give your loved ones is the gift of your time and thoughtful gestures.✨

And both my favorite threads are a gesture of his love towards me. Both threads been started by My Love @Darky ❤️

This one shows how much love he holds towards me and how much he adores me. This Thread is my all time favorite. :heart1:

And my second favorite thread... This one holds all the emotions of both of us towards each other. :heart1:

Diary <<< Zozo Threads

My Beloved Moonpie

@Nilaani

@SkyLub Jazz

Wow ❤❤
Tomorrow is my time to have this treat ✨✨