• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Happy Birthday Meethu ❤️ crystal

Happiest birthday to u my meethu ❣️ @CRYSTAL

Your friendship is one of the biggest blessings in my life, and I’m so grateful that God brought us together. Happy birthday to someone truly special!

View attachment 173052
तेरे जैसे Dost दुनिया में होते है Few
छोटे-से मेरे इस दिल ❤️ में Only है Tu
जिता रहे जो सालों साल वो पेड़ हो Tu

ये भगवान से दुआ है मेरी Only for You

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Life का हर Goal रहे आपका Clear
तुम Success पाओ Without Any Fear
हर पल जियो Without Any Tear

Enjoy Your Day My Dear
Happiest birthday Aarushi @CRYSTAL
Likhne ko bahut kuchh h
Batane ko bhi bahut kuchh h lekin tum dekhte nahi naa sunte ho ....khair !!
May god bless u with all happiness ur desires would be fulfilled
It's ur day so enjoy it make it memorable...!!

View attachment 173054

❤️Happy Birthday @CRYSTAL❤️

I don't really know what to write about you because it's so hard. So hard because I know I was always there for you...
Happy Birthday to my dearest friend! ❤️❣️

On this special day, I want to take a moment to celebrate not just the day you were born but also the incredible person you've become. You bring joy, laughter, and warmth into my life every day, and I'm grateful for the countless memories we've created together. You are not just a friend, you are a beautiful soul who has touched my heart in the most special way

View attachment 173055

आप जैसा दोस्त दुनिया की हर ख़ुशी का हकदार है। भगवान आपको ज़िन्दगी में ढेर सारी तरक्की दे। जन्मदिन की शुभकामनाएं।

मुझे आज भी याद हे हम कभी एक दूसरे से बात करना नहीं चाहते थे, तुमको लगता था में बहुत ज्यादा flirty हु जिस से तुम कभी बात नहीं करना चाहोगी और में सोचता था के तुम में काफी ज्यादा attitute है।
लेकिन इसके बावजूद भी भगवान की मर्जी के आगे किसी की नहीं चलती और हम इतने करीब आ गए के हम आज बहुत ज्यादा अच्छे दोस्त है आप जैसे दोस्त को में कभी खोना नहीं चाहता।
तुम्हारे साथ बिताया हर एक लम्हा यादगार हे जो कभी भूल कर भी नहीं भुलाया जा सकता ।

View attachment 173056

I am lucky to get that love and care from you.

You took care of me when I was alone, gave me your time and brought me out of that environment when I was in no mood to talk to anyone.
Unknowingly, I have hurt you many times but even after that you never left me. You supported me all the time, cared for me and loved me.
I am thankful to God who gave me your friendship.❤️❤️ Happy birthday dear ❤️

View attachment 173058

जन्मदिन पर ये खास लम्हें आपको मुबारक हो।
आंखों से देखें नए ख्वाब आपको मुबारक हो।
नई शुरुआत जो लेकर आई है आपके लिए आज,
वो तमाम खुशियों की सौगात आपको मुबारक हो।
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

आपका हर एक ख्वाब हकीकत बन जाए।
आपको आपकी हर एक चाहत मिल जाए।
बस मैं भी दुआ मांगता हूं उस खुदा से कि
इस जन्मदिन पर आपको खुशियों की जन्नत मिल जाए।

View attachment 173059