• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Happy Birthday Meethu ❤️ crystal

Sweetheart

Epic Legend
Posting Freak

Happiest birthday to u my meethu ❣️ @CRYSTAL

Your friendship is one of the biggest blessings in my life, and I’m so grateful that God brought us together. Happy birthday to someone truly special!

crystal-7.gif
तेरे जैसे Dost दुनिया में होते है Few
छोटे-से मेरे इस दिल ❤️ में Only है Tu
जिता रहे जो सालों साल वो पेड़ हो Tu

ये भगवान से दुआ है मेरी Only for You

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Life का हर Goal रहे आपका Clear
तुम Success पाओ Without Any Fear
हर पल जियो Without Any Tear

Enjoy Your Day My Dear

Img_1.jpg

❤️Happy Birthday @CRYSTAL❤️

I don't really know what to write about you because it's so hard. So hard because I know I was always there for you...
Happy Birthday to my dearest friend! ❤️❣️

On this special day, I want to take a moment to celebrate not just the day you were born but also the incredible person you've become. You bring joy, laughter, and warmth into my life every day, and I'm grateful for the countless memories we've created together. You are not just a friend, you are a beautiful soul who has touched my heart in the most special way

photo_6158879671517821907_x.jpg

आप जैसा दोस्त दुनिया की हर ख़ुशी का हकदार है। भगवान आपको ज़िन्दगी में ढेर सारी तरक्की दे। जन्मदिन की शुभकामनाएं।

मुझे आज भी याद हे हम कभी एक दूसरे से बात करना नहीं चाहते थे, तुमको लगता था में बहुत ज्यादा flirty हु जिस से तुम कभी बात नहीं करना चाहोगी और में सोचता था के तुम में काफी ज्यादा attitute है।
लेकिन इसके बावजूद भी भगवान की मर्जी के आगे किसी की नहीं चलती और हम इतने करीब आ गए के हम आज बहुत ज्यादा अच्छे दोस्त है आप जैसे दोस्त को में कभी खोना नहीं चाहता।
तुम्हारे साथ बिताया हर एक लम्हा यादगार हे जो कभी भूल कर भी नहीं भुलाया जा सकता ।

photo_6158879671517821909_x.jpg

I am lucky to get that love and care from you.

You took care of me when I was alone, gave me your time and brought me out of that environment when I was in no mood to talk to anyone.
Unknowingly, I have hurt you many times but even after that you never left me. You supported me all the time, cared for me and loved me.
I am thankful to God who gave me your friendship.❤️❤️ Happy birthday dear ❤️

photo_6158879671517821910_x.jpg

जन्मदिन पर ये खास लम्हें आपको मुबारक हो।
आंखों से देखें नए ख्वाब आपको मुबारक हो।
नई शुरुआत जो लेकर आई है आपके लिए आज,
वो तमाम खुशियों की सौगात आपको मुबारक हो।
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

आपका हर एक ख्वाब हकीकत बन जाए।
आपको आपकी हर एक चाहत मिल जाए।
बस मैं भी दुआ मांगता हूं उस खुदा से कि
इस जन्मदिन पर आपको खुशियों की जन्नत मिल जाए।

photo_6158879671517821913_x.jpg

View attachment 173054

I don't really know what to write about you because it's so hard. So hard because I know I was always there for you...

On this special day, I want to take a moment to celebrate not just the day you were born but also the incredible person you've become. You bring joy, laughter, and warmth into my life every day, and I'm grateful for the countless memories we've created together. You are not just a friend, you are a beautiful soul who has touched my heart in the most special way

View attachment 173055

आप जैसा दोस्त दुनिया की हर ख़ुशी का हकदार है। भगवान आपको ज़िन्दगी में ढेर सारी तरक्की दे। जन्मदिन की शुभकामनाएं।

मुझे आज भी याद हे हम कभी एक दूसरे से बात करना नहीं चाहते थे, तुमको लगता था में बहुत ज्यादा flirty हु जिस से तुम कभी बात नहीं करना चाहोगी और में सोचता था के तुम में काफी ज्यादा attitute है।
लेकिन इसके बावजूद भी भगवान की मर्जी के आगे किसी की नहीं चलती और हम इतने करीब आ गए के हम आज बहुत ज्यादा अच्छे दोस्त है आप जैसे दोस्त को में कभी खोना नहीं चाहता।
तुम्हारे साथ बिताया हर एक लम्हा यादगार हे जो कभी भूल कर भी नहीं भुलाया जा सकता ।

View attachment 173056

You took care of me when I was alone, gave me your time and brought me out of that environment when I was in no mood to talk to anyone.
Unknowingly, I have hurt you many times but even after that you never left me. You supported me all the time, cared for me and loved me.

View attachment 173058

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

View attachment 173059
Wishes.... Dear

Happy birthday @CRYSTAL ❤️❤️to my amazing friend ! You are such a special person in my life and i feel so lucky to know you. on your special day, I hope you feel loved and appreciated for all the wonderful things your bring to the world.here to another year of adventure, laughter and making memories together. Cheers to you , my dear friend ❤️❤️ :heart1:

View attachment 173063

I remembered are conversation in call i really enjoy talking with you at that day we share many things to each other. You are always very special to me you are so sweet and nice person you always care for me thankuu siso❤️❤️ i am always therefore you❤️love you crystuu happy birthday .. and don't overthink crystuu...:heart1::kiss:View attachment 173065

A very special person deserves an equally special day❣️❣️
There is no need for a special day to remind me how special you are and how important you are in my life. The stars shine wherever you go. Happy Birthday my all.❤️❤️
View attachment 173066

Aap humesha mere liye meri chotti sis jaise the or humesha rhoge ❤️❤️ apke sath jo bonding bni h wo bhut khaass hai chaiye hum hafto baat na kre but jbh bi aap milte ho humesha wahi feeling rhti h jo start m thi aap ruthoge tho mai manaugi ❤️❤️ but aap kbhi sad na rhna pls ❤️ naa hi jayda socha kro overthinking se khudh ko hurt na kia kro...View attachment 173067

Happy wala birthday bacha @CRYSTAL ❤️❤️❤️lovee uu siso❤️❤️ :kiss: :heart1: :kiss: :heart1: :holiday:
Humesha khush rho tumare dil m jo bi wishes ho i wish wo sb puri ho jaye

Iss app p aana ek just coincidence tha and aapse milna mere liye sbse acha coincidence hai aapke sath wall p masti krna sb bhut acha lgta hai ...you are very special friend and sis here for me ❤️❤️❤️love you crystuu:kiss::kiss::inlove::heart1::makeup:
Wishes you dear

Happiest birthday to u my meethu ❣️ @CRYSTAL

Your friendship is one of the biggest blessings in my life, and I’m so grateful that God brought us together. Happy birthday to someone truly special!

View attachment 173052
तेरे जैसे Dost दुनिया में होते है Few
छोटे-से मेरे इस दिल ❤️ में Only है Tu
जिता रहे जो सालों साल वो पेड़ हो Tu

ये भगवान से दुआ है मेरी Only for You

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Life का हर Goal रहे आपका Clear
तुम Success पाओ Without Any Fear
हर पल जियो Without Any Tear

Enjoy Your Day My Dear
Thank you so much sweeto... sch btaun toh sweeto mere pas words bhi nhi h ...tum sch me meri life me god gift ho ...jis time m akeli feel krti hu u hmesha mere sath hoti ho ..mujhe motivate krti ho ..smjhati ho ..meri care krti ho ... i love you sweeto love you so much ...hmesha sath rehna :heart1::heart1::kiss:

Happy birthday @CRYSTAL ❤️❤️to my amazing friend ! You are such a special person in my life and i feel so lucky to know you. on your special day, I hope you feel loved and appreciated for all the wonderful things your bring to the world.here to another year of adventure, laughter and making memories together. Cheers to you , my dear friend ❤️❤️ :heart1:

View attachment 173063

I remembered are conversation in call i really enjoy talking with you at that day we share many things to each other. You are always very special to me you are so sweet and nice person you always care for me thankuu siso❤️❤️ i am always therefore you❤️love you crystuu happy birthday .. and don't overthink crystuu...:heart1::kiss:View attachment 173065

There is no need for a special day to remind me how special you are and how important you are in my life. The stars shine wherever you go. Happy Birthday my all.❤️❤️
View attachment 173066

Aap humesha mere liye meri chotti sis jaise the or humesha rhoge ❤️❤️ apke sath jo bonding bni h wo bhut khaass hai chaiye hum hafto baat na kre but jbh bi aap milte ho humesha wahi feeling rhti h jo start m thi aap ruthoge tho mai manaugi ❤️❤️ but aap kbhi sad na rhna pls ❤️ naa hi jayda socha kro overthinking se khudh ko hurt na kia kro...View attachment 173067

Happy wala birthday bacha @CRYSTAL ❤️❤️❤️lovee uu siso❤️❤️ :kiss: :heart1: :kiss: :heart1: :holiday:

Iss app p aana ek just coincidence tha and aapse milna mere liye sbse acha coincidence hai aapke sath wall p masti krna sb bhut acha lgta hai ...you are very special friend and sis here for me ❤️❤️❤️love you crystuu:kiss::kiss::inlove::heart1::makeup:
Happy Wishes...✨✨

View attachment 173054

View attachment 173055

View attachment 173056

View attachment 173058

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

View attachment 173059
Thank you ...

View attachment 173063

View attachment 173066

Thank you sis

View attachment 173054

View attachment 173055

View attachment 173056

View attachment 173058

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

View attachment 173059
Happy wale birthday ki dhero truck bhar bhar ke shubhkamnaayein @CRYSTAL ji :fest: