• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

New profile posts

Being loved is easy but being valued, respected and chosen daily is something really rare.
Dom55
Dom55
Good morning bro
kadal
kadal
Very Good Morning. Happy Weekend! @Dom55
AKKI0
AKKI0
You are right; finding love is easy, but sustaining it is very difficult. However, it ceases to be difficult as long as the trust between you remains unbreakable. If you treat each other as equals, you will be able to make the relationship last. That is why mutual understanding is essential; if your partner refuses something, accept their decision instead of arguing. If you view each other as equals, sustaining love will become just as easy as finding it.
If I am wrong, so please tell me why?
@kadal

"Yavana Kadhayil Ninnu Vanna" is a vintage Malayalam romantic duet that originally belonged to the shelved 1995 film Anna (directed by Joshiy) and gained a massive viral resurgence after being featured in Girish A.D.’s 2026 romantic comedy-drama Bethlehem Kudumba Unit
Sometimes silence is louder than thunderstorm...
Suddenly everythin stopped...
Dark black clouds overhead...
Wind stopped flowin...
It was dark night...
Or maybe my mind...
Heartbeats slow down...
Someone was wavin hand to me...
Tryin to remember who's that...
But in dark can't see face...
I look down...
Suddenly wind starts blowin...
Thunderstorm... Lightnin...
I could see me layin down...
But... But... But...
Then how am I in clouds?
Was that the endin of story...
Or is it a new beginnin?
I kept wonderin.
Hello and good evening lovely friends . Music update for tonight, as always never sleepy hhahahahaa. Good night, take care , stay safe and enjoy your weekend. God Bless!!!. Cheers!!!

As always a shout out to my shera sultana @Honey bunch And Milady Ms. @cheetra. Good night , shubh ratri , shabba khair. Take care , stay safe , stay healthy and stay stress free. Tension nahin lene ka bhidu hehehehehehee. Rab raakha, Allah haafiz.

Music time. Just gonna post random music tonight. I hope you all enjoy. :)




Now a song which most people think me to be not that I care hehehehehehe..............

Top